Money (J.P.L)

[Non famous CNCO, AU]

Joel's POV

''Tell me why are we waiting in here, in the middle of nowhere, at 2 A.M, on a Saturday night ?'' I rolled my eyes.

''Because we on a mission cabron now stop complain you're giving me a headache'' Richard responded making me frown

''Don't have to be rude puto''

''I'm being real that's what bros are doing''

''I ain't ask you all dat "bro" '' I pulled up my hands to quote the word ''bro''

''I did it anyway''

''I-''

''Si ustedes dos no se callan les voy a romper la cabeza a ambos'' Zabdiel interrupted ''We've been waiting for two long hours and I don't yall bickering over nada'' the other nodded their heads

With that, we stayed silent and kept our eyes on the road. See, my hermanos and I are mafioso, we work for Ricky Martin and he had sent us on a mission/meeting with someone called Y/L/N. But dude is 2 fucking hours late. Some minutes passed before a black Range passed by us, flashing us.

''That's them'' Christopher said getting off the van. We followed the lead and walked toward the other car. The driver cut the lights off, turned off the engine, and get out.

Then my mind went blank, it can't be...debor estar sonando

Y/N's POV

I was on my bed, minding my business when a guard comes in

''Miss your father is calling you in his office''

''Coming right now'' he nodded then left the room.

Entering my dad's office I asked

''Hey dad why you want to see me ?''

''Babygirl I need you to go meet someone for me, can you do that please ?''

''Yeah of course, just tell me when''

''In an hour''

''WHAT DAD'' he laughed at my reaction

''what ?''

''You know I take too long getting ready and you just inform me that I'm going to meet someone in AN HOUR! Me getting ready and an hour doesn't work together !''

''You'll be fine, now go 'fore you late'' he said smiling at me

So I ran upstairs, throw something on me and by the time I did my hair, it was time to leave. So I rushed downstairs and into the car.

~ Time skip~

I was on a road in the middle of nowhere, it was dark and I could barely see where I was going. I turned in a smaller path (boii those damn holes trynna broke my damn car), I parked as I see a van with its lights slightly on. I stopped the engine and got out of my seat.