Keeping up with a student (episode 1)

7 A.M, calm reign in the couple's condo. Y/N was peacefully asleep just like [name]. Yesterday was ethic for both of them ; [name] had to recorded one again his parts for the next album and Y/N had to continue an essay due in 2 weeks, early yes but with every homework, her teachers had given she had to finish it early.

Y/N 's phone ringed indicating it was time for her to wake up but [name] was the one to actually do it. He frowned, eyes still closed before actually opening them slightly, squinting to adjust to the sun rays peeking through the curtains. The alarm ringed once again making Y/N groaned telling him to turn it off which he complied once his right arm released its hold on his girlfriend's waist.

''Nena...'' no response

''bébé ?'' nothing, [name]'s head lifted to check on Yn only to find her still in a deep sleep. He smiled lightly before ducking his head in her neck, giving it feather kisses. ''come on wake up you have online classes today''

Y/N only grunted and moved away from him. He waited a few seconds before coming closer and continued his kisses.

''lemme aloonnee'' Y/N whined in a sleepy voice making him chuckled

''can't do nena...come on get up''

''no.'' she tried to push his head away to what he responded by biting her neck ''ouchhhh'' but she still didn't make any moves.

[name] released his grip on her, getting off the bed, and said '' 'right, I'm going in the bathroom that gives you 10 minutes to get your pretty behind up if not I'm going for you, entiendes ?''

Y/N only waved him off, head still in her pillow.

10 minutes passed and [name] came out the bathroom seeing his girl, on her belly, in starfish position, still very much asleep. He sighed before going to the kitchen area, to the sink, taking a glass, filling it with water, and returned to the bedroom.

''nena once again get up''

''fuck you''

''you could do that later, after your classes''

''not funny''

''get up''

"Mmm"

''get up'' he said

''kiss my black ass'' by saying that she got smack HARD on her behind ''YOOO''

''Still not getting up ?''

She just flipped him off to what he chuckled knowing his next move.

''AAAAAAAAHHHH'' Yn shrieked once the cold water touched her ''YOU SERIOUS NOW BRO''

''I had to wake you up, I tried the soft way you didn't take it so the hard one it is. Now get up take a shower while I change the sheets''