Tóxica (R.Y.C)

...

..

.
.
.
.
.

Ouch

Ouch... Damn my back hurt what the hell? ...I frowned then opened my eyes, looking around all I see is darkness. When did I fall asleep?

I tried to get up but a weight on my chest stopped me. Looking down, I saw Richard on me and like a flash, everything comes back.

*Flashback*

11 P.M

I was at my crib, laying on the couch and watching Mr. Iglesias on my TV, well more like listening I was also on my phone scrolling through Insta. My boredom was cut when I received a call "Gingin🥺🙊" it showed. Frowning at that, I answered the call.

''Hello'' a shaky breath was the first thing I heard before he spoke up

''Y- Y/N''

''Richard ?'' he would normally say my nickname or have said a joke

''C-can you come please''

''But it's 11 P.M'' I whined a little, seriously I am lazy AF

''Please'' frowning at his near depressed tone I finally agreed

''Fine'' a sniff was heard before he responded a little thank you ''Richie, Que te pasa ?''

''Just come please''

I didn't have the time to reply that he had already hanged up. What the-

I got off the couch, went to my room to get my wallet then head to my front door.

~Time skip~

I swear I took like 5 minutes to get to Richard's apartment when it's normally a 25 minutes drive. I parked my car just in front of the building and climbed off of my car while sending him a text saying that I had arrived.

When I reached his front door, it was already unlocked. I knock softly to let him know I was here and entered slowly the place. It was dark, no sound could be heard, not even the air conditioner which isn't normal since that boy claimed to be hot all the damn time.

''Richie ?'' no answer, I proceed to walk in the living room gasping as pieces of broken glasses, plates, and more were on the floor then I looked up and saw his figure on the couch, face crushed in the sits with an empty look and a plaid thrown on him.

''Richard'' I tried again ''Richard I swear you better answer me because I did not get off my comfy couch, paused my show and drive like a madwoman to get nothing'' Silence ''That's it I'm out''