Chapter One

As we know, airport is a busy place. But now, everyone  is laughing and watching circus in airport forgetting all their works. Now you guys are thinking, circus in airport? How's that possible. Well not fully circus but, there is a guy who is laughing  and jumping around like lunatic or joker.

 Well not fully circus but, there is a guy who is laughing  and jumping around like lunatic or joker

"Master, what are you doing?! Please let's go home. Your mom and dad is waiting for you." A middle age man in black suites said.

"Ohh, you are here. Yeah let's go. I'm also tired jumping around." The guy said and smiled.

"Everyone. Thank you so much." The guy said and bowed everyone.

Everyone on in airport also bowed to him and said bye.

"Oy, take young master's bags." The man in black suite ordered another man standing beside him.

"Give me my jacket." The guy said when the man helped him to wear it.

Meet  Xiao Zhan the guy, who was dancing or should I say jumping around in airport entertaining everyone

Meet  Xiao Zhan the guy, who was dancing or should I say jumping around in airport entertaining everyone. He is 21 years old. He is 2nd year student in university. He was studying in USA but, just because he is the only son of Xiao Family, his mom asked him to come back and he came. Mr. Xiao one of the famous businessman around the world and Mrs. Xiao is a famous painter. And, Xiao Zhan, he got both of talent from his mom and dad. He is studying on business study but also a good painter. He is very playful and joyful or I can say, he don't know how to feel sad. In sad situation he always found out some way to smile and also make others smile.

And, the man with, who came to pick him up, he is Mr. Xiao's most loyal bodyguard Mr. Yun Jun.

"Where is mom and dad?" Zhan asked while walking towards the car.

"Master and madam was little busy that's why I came. Why? You are not happy that I came?" Mr. Yun asked.

"Come on uncle, I'm more happy that you came. I missed you a lot you know." Zhan replied smiled at the man.

"Is that so? I missed you too, young master." Mr. Yun said and smiled back.

"Young master? Call me Zhanzhan. I feel oldie when you call me that young master." Zhan said.