EPILOGUE

✴ Epilogue ✴SERENDIPITY

✴ Epilogue ✴
SERENDIPITY

✴✴✴

For all eternity, whenever the moon came to the night, his silver luminous light brightened the evening sky and upon the earth below him.

The stars bowed to him in respect and looked at him with smiles and in awe on their faces. Despite the prejudice he faced before, the moon remained humble and kind; he bowed back and looked at them with a smile.

Whenever it was time to meet his beloved sun, the moon would get excited and could not stop smiling, showing off his gummy smile and his honey-colored eyes would sparkle in happiness.

Meanwhile, in the earth, the humans came and witness the reunion of the sun and the moon. The azure sky grew darker when the moon came closer to the sun.

When they saw the king of the night finally reunited with the king of the day, they cheered and clapped like they witnessed a married couple sharing a kiss.

Up in the sky, two heavenly bodies embraced each other tightly after many days of not being together.

"My love, I missed you." The sun said softly and filled with love as he snuggled his head against his beloved's chest.

"After many months away from you, it was a pure torture but it was worth it." The moon replied and kissed his golden locks that still sparkled with gold.

"Indeed, waiting for you is all worth it." The sun said with his eyes closed as he relished that moment.

"Everything is not a coincidence, right?" The penicillium haired one asked.

The sun pulled away slightly and looked up at the moon with a bright smile that made his eyes nearly closed. His smile could never tire the moon from seeing it. He was in love with the sun more and more.

"All of this is not a coincidence."

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey, guys! I hope you like this book so far even though it is a bit short (like my height). I finished this book the moment I woke up and it is already 8:05 a.m. in the Philippines. I'm still sleepy though.

Next, I will make a story titled, "The Prince Who Loved The Sun" (unofficial title). It is another Taekook Greek Mythology AU because I love Greek Mythology.

So, what have you learned from this story?

Let me know in the comment section and please give this book a vote because you, readers, give me a motivation to go on and on and on.

Stay safe and healthy!

Borahae!

~ MarshmallowSahnielle