SERENDIPITY ✴ 05

✴Chapter 5✴ECLIPSE

✴Chapter 5✴
ECLIPSE

✴✴✴

Jimin was standing on his cloud with his yellow blanket wrapped around him and his eyes were closed while feeling the cool wind brushing against his warm skin.

He sighed with a small smile adorned on his face and slowly opened his eyes that were the same color of the summer morning sky.

His smile slowly turned into a frown as his brows scrunched together when he saw the unusual change of the sky; the azure sky was slowly getting dimmer — nearly turning black.

"Why is the sky getting darker?" The sun asked himself. "I am sure that it is not my time to go."

Suddenly, he felt like was embraced by the cold air of the North Pole and was pulled back gently from behind. His back landed on something sturdy yet soft and he felt a weight leaning against the back of his head. He shuddered when he felt a hot air brushing against his nape.

The sun slowly trailed his gawked eyes down and saw a pair of familiar ash gray hands locked together against his torso.

"Finally." A deep husky voice behind him sighed softly that was so familiar to Jimin.

The sun slowly turned around and the first thing he saw, was ash gray (like the hands) and black. He gasped and raised his head to see those soulless black eyes staring back at his azure ones. He noticed that there was a scar on his right eye.

The sun finally realized who it was and gasped as he covered his mouth as he looked at the being in front of him in disbelief. Jimin felt the tears slowly building up in his eyes.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin stuttered as he scanned the dark moon's face. ' It is really him.' The sun thought.

Yoongi smiled softly at him. "Hello, my love." He whispered.

Jimin, then, laughed with tears rolling down on his full rosy cheeks and tackled him into a hug. He cried on his shoulder as he clutched onto the back of his black button up shirt.

Yoongi gently stroke his curly blonde hair that were so soft on his fingers and pressed a soft kiss on the crown of his head.

Jimin pulled back slightly and Yoongi felt his breath taken away again when he saw the sun's beautiful smile up close.

"This was sudden but I am happy that this happened." Jimin chirped and cupped Yoongi's cheek, brushing his thumb against it.