SERENDIPITY ✴ 02

✴Chapter 2✴YOU KNOW, I KNOW

Chapter 2
YOU KNOW, I KNOW

✴✴✴

Jimin sighed as he looked down on the earth; the blueness of the seas and oceans dominated the earth and patches of lands with various shades of green, yellow and white. The mountains, volcanoes, plateues and hills stood out from the plain. The white cotton clouds passed by slowly by the wind.

The earth was indeed beautiful and full of life in it. The creator had done a marvelous job on creating a beautiful planet that could call it a home. Jimin was glad that he was part of the reason why Earth was still living and the dwellers surviving.

When it was time for Jimin to give the brightness to the other side of the world, the wind blew on his cloud and  moved him to the dark side of the world and the sun was excited to see his moon.

The moment he approached slowly  to the other side, the dark sky in front of him was slowly turning into lilac. The stars turned their heads and looked at him in awe. They all bowed and smiled at him.

"Your majesty, thank you for gracing us with you presence." One of them said joyously.

He really loved talking to his fellow stars but his eyes wandered around to find his moon, Yoongi.

"You are quite distracted, your majesty, what is wrong?" He flinched at the sudden voice and looked at one of the stars.

"My apology." He said with a small smile. "I was looking for someone." He added.

Realization dawned at the star and looked at Jimin with her eyebrows furrowed. "Why him?" She asked.

Jimin looked taken aback. "Pardon?"

"Your majesty, what can you see in that dark moon? You deserve someone better than him." She said with a venom in her voice that added fuel in the fire. "He is nothing but a monster."

"I heard that he wanted to steal our light." Another one said as she shuddered in fear.

Jimin felt his anger burning in his heart and its flames started to rise up to his throat. He clenched his fists and his jaw.

"Yes, we always wonder why the creator made him in the first place." Another star said as he shrugged.

When it was time for the sun to take over the sky, the stars left to the other side of the world.

Jimin scowled behind their backs. "How dare they say such rude things about Yoongi?" He mumbled in a low tone and groaned in frustration.

"They are right." A voice so deep startled the sun and glanced back to see the dark moon looked at him with an unreadable emotion on his face.

"I do not deserve you, Jimin." Yoongi said and sighed sadly as he looked down at his ash gray hands. "I do not have light to brighten the night and am not good - looking especially with this scar." He scowled and touched his scar that was on his left eye.

"You deserve someone bett—"

"You are enough to me." Jimin cut him off.

The sun did not want to hear more self - depreciating words from the dark moon.

"I love you and you love me and that is enough." Jimin said sternly. "Their opinions do not matter."

Yoongi looked up at Jimin with a sad smile. "It is funny that we loved each other but cannot be together." He chuckled humourlessly.

Jimin scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Fate is just jealous of us because our love is strong and undefeatable."

Jimin looked at him and smiled lovingly at his moon."I love you, Yoongi." He said softly like his light around him as the sky was slowly morphing into azure. "You know." He added.

Yoongi nodded and smiled back at his sun. "I know." He said before he left the sky to let Jimin take over fully.

Jimin knelt down to his cloud and curled up into a ball. He buried his face in his crossed arms and cried softly.

The sun was sad and angry, at the same time. He was sad because the moon thought he did not deserve him and mad because his subjects were being judgemental to his lover.

Jimin sobbed a bit louder and looked up. "Please, let us be together, just for a moment." He whimpered and swallowed the lump in his throat. "I want to be with Yoongi." He begged and buried his face again in to his arms.

"Whatever the consequences, I am ready to accept it. Please, just let me be with him, for once!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey, guys! I hope you are all okay despite the pandemic going on. Stay safe and healthy!

Please give this book a vote and a comment for motivation. I hope you like it.

~MarshmallowSahnielle