THE NOTE FOR HIM

You called Jaz to meet you.

Jaz: What happened Rose? All of a sudden you called me?

Rose: I want you to do this for me.

You showed Jaz the letter.

Jaz: Wha...What's this?

Rose: It's a note. Please give it to Ajey as soon as possible.

Jaz: But Rose you know I can't. What if auntie comes to know about this?

Rose: She won't know. Please she didn't let Ajey meet me. Please do this for me Jaz. It's a matter of life and death. I beg you.

Jaz: Ahh...Okay I will but...but we'd be in trouble if auntie comes to know.

Rose: Don't worry. She's out for a while. You take this letter and just give it to Ajey. Here's the address. Get to him fast.

Jaz: I will. Anything for you my love. [smiles]

You hugged Jaz tight and thanked her.
Jaz got the letter from you and went to Ajey's house.

*Ting Tong*

Ajey: Who's there?

Jaz: Ajey It's me Jaz.

Ajey: What do you want now? Why are you here?

Jaz: Ajey...look firstly it's not my fault at all. I know things have been messed up but there's nothing I could've done to stop all this. Trust me.

Ajey: I know things are messed up and I'm sorry it's because of me. But you could've at least consoled Rose and convinced her not to do this. But no, you just sat still and watched the whole drama going on. (Angry)

Jaz: Ajey I'm not here to argue over what's going on. I'm just here because of Rose. She gave me this to give it to you. It's a note for you. Here!

Jaz gave that note to Ajey then she left. Ajey rushed to his room, closed the door and opened the letter. The note said....

Ajey I know things are badly messed up now but there's nothing I can do about it. I wanna sort things out but my Mom won't let me meet you. I told you to leave but trust me, I really wanted to listen to you. If you get this, please come to me asap. Mommy isn't home right now. Get to the backyard and the back door's open. Just come!

Ajey's eyes filled with sparkle the next moment as he read the letter. He still had some hope left. He rushed to your house. He get to the backyard to enter the house.

He went to the second floor to your room and.....

*Knock Knock*