SUICIDE?

So It was Afternoon lunch party at the hotel. 

[Your Outfit]

[Your Outfit]

You were roaming around near the buffet table. You saw Ajey. You were feeling so disappointed on yourself for yelling at him that day and you wanted to thank him too for returning your inhaler on time. So you decided to make the first conversation. As you made your way to him you were stopped by a guy. 

Stranger: Hey...Heyyy Rose Long time no see huh? Where've you been? 

You recognized that it's your Mom's friend's son [Ashish]. You hated him cause he was a lame disrespectful guy who used to flirt with every girl and still he was there to make that move again with you, which proves he's a complete playboy. Still you smiled at him forcefully. 

Rose: Oh hey Ashish How are you?

Ashish: I'm good and after meeting you I'm amazing. [winks]

Rose: uhh nice nice [smiles forcefully] 

You were dying to meet Ajey but Ashish wasn't leaving your back. He followed you so much that you got irritated. You went to a corner room and he followed you too.

Rose: Please stop following me. I don't belong to you. [pissed]

Ashish: who said you don't belong to me baby [evil smile] 

He held your hand and tried to come closer and kiss you but you pulled apart and punch him on his face. His nose started to bleed. He shouted loudly "You bitch Slut" and went away keeping his hand on his nose. You mumbled to yourself "I told you stay away from me" Then you went out looking for Ajey again. You saw him and were 'bout to approach him, suddenly your Mom hold your wrist and dragged you to the corner. 

Your Mom: What do you think you are doin' Rose? [angry]

Rose: What? ...What Happened? Mom [scared]

Mom: You punched Ashish Why?

Rose: Yeah I did cause he called me a Slut. [annoyingly]

Mom: So what? there's a lot of people saying different things about you, It means you're gonna punch them all?

Rose: I won't punch them all but I will punch that son of a bitch again, if I'd get a chance. 

Your Mom slapped you at this so tight. You couldn't believe what just happened. You were shocked. Your face went red. you were just standing still holding tears in your eyes. Ajey saw everything that happened between you and your Mom. Your Mom was so furious that time and she refused to hear any other word from you. She didn't even tried to understand the situation that happened between you and Ashish. 

Mom: Don't even spill a word out of your mouth now. This is a family function and I don't want any further drama or mess over here. You're grounded for today. You understand? [angrily]