WITH LOVE, FROM ROSE

Ajey opened the letter, Rose left for him on the vanity table on suicide scene. The letter said.....

Dear Ajey,

I know when you'll get this, I'll be asleep forever. I just wanna say I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't stay with you forever as I promised. I'm bad at keeping promises, you know. Our first meet was terrible. I can laugh about it now but it was the best thing ever happened. Don't cry because it's over, just smile because it happened. Now I won't be causing you more troubles. The reason I did this is that I was scared to lose you. I didn't wanted to be someone else's. You meant my whole world to me and that's the last thing I know. I didn't wanted to hurt my family, I didn't wanted to hurt you so I ended up. Because of you I felt loved, I had a hope of living.

I'm glad you came in my life and made it meaningful like you said. It's no one's fault that I did this. It's all my deed. Please don't be SAD about what's already done. Stay happy because our love was the most BEAUTIFUL thing ever happened. Forget that it's end was a TRAGIC. I lived for you and I died for you. Wherever my soul is, It's always yours.

Whenever I see you I fell in love with you all over again. I just can't help falling in love with you. Think I'm suffering from ROMANCOPHERIA, haan?

I Love You Ajey. Stay happy always. I Hate Tears and I Love You Forever :)

Love,
Always Yours Rose

Ajey broke in tears after reading the letter. He could feel what Rose felt.

Chapters may be closed but there's always a feel for the person you loved once and that feeling lasts till death. Sometimes it's better to leave relationships broken rather putting the broken pieces together and hurting yourself.

Find the one who can be the reason for your smile. Find the one who gets your pain just by looking into your eyes. Find the one on whom you can rely on. Find the one on whose shoulder, you can cry on. Find a LOVER who saves you a seat at every table. The LOVER who can die for you happily, like Rose did.

THE END

Follow me on Instagram: @apoorvapriyadarshini