࿏ Chapter Five ࿏

Hayden

That was fucking weird. I give up on my pursuit of Aurora and head back into the bar. My mind is buzzing and not in a good way. I order a shot of gin and it helps quell my chaotic thoughts. One of the girls that I shooed away is returning to prowl over me, obviously she saw that Aurora dipped out. More like bolted away from me as fast as she possibly could. What was the electricity between us all about?

"Babe, you look like you could use some company."

"Don't call me that."

I'm in no mood for this new girl. I growl at her, shifting my attention to the jukebox in the hopes that she will leave me alone. Unfortunately she's determined as hell to get my attention, and by the way she slides two shots of Tequila towards me, she knows just how to do it. I down my shot quickly and finally decide that I'm drunk enough to give her my attention. My eyes dart around her face, looking for something my inebriated brain can hold on to. I don't find anything that interests me. Her pushup bra thrusts her cleavage up so high that it has to be hard for her to breathe. All boobs and no oxygen flowing to the brain. I heave a sigh knowing that she's not going to be a riveting conversationalist, but I'll probably take her home and fuck her senseless anyway.

"Come on Haydennnn. Let's go have some funnnn."

Her slurs give away just how intoxicated she really is. I give her an evil grin and pay off my tab. As we had out the door she trips over what appears to be air. I find myself wishing it was Aurora that I'm taking home with me. But I should know better than to think a girl like Aurora would ever be caught dead with a guy like me.This girl who's so drunk that she's practically dragging herself alongside me is more my style of women these days.

"Listen sweetheart, if you want to hold my hand all you have to do is ask."

She grips my bicep and looks up at me with her eyelids fluttering heavily. We continue to walk the eight blocks it takes to get to my apartment building, stumbling over each other and leaning on every street sign to make out along the way. Her kisses are wet and ravenous. She tries to devour my face like it's her next meal. My own body is equally charged but not from her. My mind keeps reflecting upon the intimate encounter I had with Aurora. I've never felt such electricity between myself and another woman. My body yearns for her touch again. This other girl will have to do, for now.

She slips her hand in my pocket as I open the door of my shitty one-room apartment. I throw my leather jacket on the sofa. She's right behind me with her clawed hands snaking up my black t-shirt. She rakes her red nails down my back while I yank off my shirt.

Normally a little bit of claws would turn me on to no end but there's something about the empty look in her eyes that makes this sexual act less exciting. She notices my lack of enthusiasm and quickly strips naked, struggling to get her too-tight pink tank-top over her heaving chest. I help her by grabbing the straps and ripping the stupid shirt in half. She yanks the zipper of my jeans, working the black fabric back and forth down my body.

"Don't act like you don't want this too."

She says before I close my eyes and lean my back against the wall as she plunges my erection into her mouth. I'm hard but it's not for her. She doesn't know the difference as she sucks, up and down my cock, saliva dripping down her chin. I command her to look up at me and shove my cock deeper in her throat. Her drunken bloodshot eyes tear up from the pressure of me thrusting my hips against her face. I don't stop until she takes me all the way into her mouth.

Once I hear her starting to gag, I pull myself out of her, clutching her jaw in my strong grasp. She gets up from her kneeling position and smiles as I lean forward. She wants me to kiss her. I can see the pleading in her eyes. But the thought of satisfying her pathetic need for attention makes me nauseous. Maybe if I fuck her hard enough she will leave me alone.

I reach down and grab her tiny waist, tossing her onto the sofa. She looks a bit dazed as I climb on top of her and put on a condom. Here we go again, more meaningless sex. She wraps her short stubby legs around my waist and starts moaning "yes, yes, yes" into the couch pillows as I pound into her. She removes the pillow from her face right as I'm about to climax. When I make eye contact with her I'm shocked to see that her face is no longer hers. Instead I'm staring into Aurora's blue eyes and full pink lips.

"Oh Hayden, I love you."

"What the fuck!"

I yell and fall backward. When my back hits the arm of the couch I flip over it, landing in a crouched position on the floor. Butt naked I crawl as far away from her as possible. The girl I was fucking returns to her normal face and starts yelling at me. She rushes at me, pounding her tiny fists on my chest. I'm too shocked to do anything but point towards the door. Her face twists in pain as she starts to cry.

"Get the fuck out."

"What's wrong with you?"

She screams, giving me a pleading look of desperation. She clearly expects me to explain myself, or even worse, apologize. There's no way I'm explaining what I just saw to her. Instead I lit a cigarette, blowing the smoke out into the hallway while I check to make sure no one heard the screams. My building is full of shady drug dealers and who knows what else so I'm not too worried about anyone calling the police. She's standing in the hallway, half dressed, waiting for me to give her some answers. Instead I throw her purse and jacket out at her and slam the door in her face.