Chapter 10- I don't hate any of their touches

After a few minutes of Atsumu and Sakusa alone waiting in the park for the others to show up, Kita arrived at the park and walked over to them.

"Hey Atsu." greeted Kita.

"Hello Kita-senpai." greeted Atsumu back.

"Is this the guy named 'Terushima' that you were talking about?" asked Kita looking at Sakusa.

"Oh no he's not. I bumped into him the other day and he's not so fond of germs and since I got him dirty, I'm repaying by taking him along with us since it's the only thing I could think of." explained Atsumu.

"Oh hey!" shouted a fun voice.

Everyone turned their heads to where the voice came from and saw a male with similar hair to Atsumu walking towards them.

"Hey Terushima!" said Atsumu.

"Hey tsumtsum. Oh hey there's two other people here. I thought you said that there's only going to be one person." said Terushima.

"Yeah I did but somethings happened so I hope you guys are ok with another person hanging out with us as well." explained Atsumu.

"Well I'm ok with it. I'm Terushima Yuji. You can call me Terushima or Yuji. No honorifics needed." introduced Terushima extending his hand out.

"I'm Kita Shinsuke. Nice to meet you Terushima." said Kita shaking his hand.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi." said Sakusa.

Kita and Terushima's eyes widened.

"You mean you're Sakusa Kiyoomi?! One of the top three best volleyball players?! No wonder you looked familiar." said Kita and Terushima in unison.

"What?! he is?" said Atsumu confused and shocked.

"Atsu don't tell me you didn't realize that before when you learned his name. You were the first one to meet him and talk to him." said Kita.

"Well now that you said that. He does kind of look familiar. I thought he looked familiar before and that his name reminded me of someone's name and now it makes sense." said Atsumu rubbing the back of his head.

"Wow. Not only are you clumsy you're also a little stupid as well." said Sakusa.

"Hey! Don't you say that to Atsu/tsumtsum!" shouted Kita and Terushima at the same time.

Sakusa was shocked by what just happened.

"Why are you two so mad about it?" asked Sakusa.

"Insulting him and calling him things could make things go back in time and he will feel like the past is going to repeat once again." said Kita.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Sakusa.

"Hey! It's ok let's just go hang out and have some fun!" said Atsumu interrupting their conversation.

Time skip*

The four hung out for the rest of the day until noon. They went to a cafes, had ice-cream, went shopping which Sakusa did not enjoy since he didn't really like crowds and other places as well. When they got to a clothing store that Terushima wanted to go to, Terushima rushed passed the others to go see what was selling in the store and accidentally touched Sakusa's arm and hand. Terushima stopped in his tracks then turned around to face Sakusa and bowed down.

"I'm so sorry! " said Terushima.

"......it's ok I guess." replied Sakusa confused by his reaction again.

A few minutes later, the four left the store and went back to the park where they first met up. Atsumu was joking around with his first best friend Kita when Kita accidentally tripped on a rock on the ground causing him to loose balance.