Chapter 3- A friend

It's now lunch time. Atsumu quickly got out of his seat and walk out of the classroom door not wanting his brother to ask him about things. Unfortunately for him, his brother caught up and grabbed his hand dragging him to the yard on the left of the school which was empty.

"Why were you late today tsumu?" asked Osamu.

"Something happened today." replied Atsumu avoiding eye contact with his brother.

"Tell me tsumu." said Osamu putting his hands on Atsumu's shoulders.

"It's none of your business." said Atsumu quietly still not making eye contact with Osamu.

"Atsumu look at me in the eyes and tell me what happened." said Osamu with a stern voice.

"I said it's none of your business!" said Atsumu louder slapping Osamu's hands off his shoulders.

"Tsumu what's wrong with you!?" asked Osamu.

"There's nothing wrong with me samu." replied Atsumu.

"Why aren't you telling me things?" questioned Osamu.

"Because it's none of your business." answered Atsumu.

"At least tell me why your right arm and leg has bandages wrapped around them with blood on it." said Osamu.

"You don't need to know samu. It's my business not your." replied Atsumu.

"Tsumu come on tell me." said Osamu.

"Osamu let's go eat lunch with each other." said Suna Osamu's boy friend.

"Ok coming." replied Osamu then he turned back to his younger twin brother.

"This conversation isn't over tsumu." said Osamu before walking over to his boyfriend then they left to the yard on the right side of school.

Atsumu sighed then he sat down underneath a tree. He looked around the yard. The left side had the most beautiful view out of the whole school. But even though it did, there wasn't anyone there. The other students were probably in the yard at the back of the school or on the right side of school.

"Hey what'cha doing?" asked a familiar voice.

Atsumu turned to where the direction of the voice came from and saw Kita.

"Kita-senpai." said Atsumu.

"You and your brother doesn't really get along well huh?" said Kita sitting next to Atsumu.

"How did you know he was my brother?" Atsumu asked.

"Because you guys are twins and he has the same face and hair style as you." answered Kita making Atsumu face palm.

'Of course it's easy to tell you baka.'  Atsumu mentally cursed.

"I'm stupid aren't I?" said Atsumu.

"Yeah you're an airhead." said Kita.

"Hey! You're so blunt." said Atsumu pretending to be offended. 

He was already use to being called things like that.

"chuckles* I was only teasing you." said Kita.

"But you still don't have to be that blunt." said Atsumu pouting.

Kita started to chuckle more.

"What's so funny?" asked Atsumu.

"Sorry. You're just acting so much like a kid that I thought you were a five year old for a second." said Kita wiping an imaginary tear off his face.