Chapter 1- The popular and the left behind twin

Before you start,
This is going to be when they were in middle school and their hair are already dyed.

________________________________________________________________________________

In the Miya mansion, Aiko(mother), Haito(father) and their son Osamu sat around the kitchen tabble enjoying  their dinner happily and talking. The kitchen door was a little open and on the other side, was a middle school with dyed blond hair. This boy is Miya Atsumu, the younger twin brother(I don't know but if Osamu is younger than it's Atsumu who's younger in this fanfic) of Miya Osamu. Atsumu's hazel brown eyes watched as his happy family enjoy themselves like there's nothing wrong at all. Well, there was nothing wrong, that's the truth. It was always like this, Atsumu was the one that was left behind, this is the normal in the Miya house. When the two twin brothers were younger, Atsumu wasn't treated too badly but he could tell that his parents always favored his older twin Osamu. Osamu was the one that got all then new toys while he had to play with Osamu's old ones, Osamu was the one who made their parents proud and happy, Osamu was the one that was good at mostly everything. Every time Atsumu failed or made a mistake, he never heard a 'It's ok you'll get it next time' or 'You tried your best and that's all that matters' all he heard from his parent's mouths were, 'Why can't you be like your brother?' or 'I wish we only had Osamu. You're a disappointment to the Miya family. Why are we even spending money on you? We might be rich but it doesn't mean we should wastefully use it.'.

Atsumu slowly walked away from the kitchen, He went to his room and lied down on his bed feeling left out. He always felt left out in his house hold. Actually, in school as well. Every time his twin was there, Osamu would get all the attention and nice things while he was slowly forgotten and treated like dirt. 

The two brothers use to have a good relationship, but as they got older, they became more distant. Osamu got a boyfriend, he started spending less time with Astumu, not like they had spent a lot of time together anyways. But even though Osamu got a boyfriend, the girls and even boys still put love letters in his locker. He was given everything that anyone could ever ask for, a perfect life, a happy family, a healthy relationship and people who he could defend on. 

On the other hand, Atsumu had to work for everything, but even after he did work for something, he might not even receive it. He didn't have any friends, he just always thought 'Who cares? I shouldn't even hope. Why would people even try to make friends with the useless twin when they could make friends with the better one?' . At this point, Atsumu was use to everything but, he could never get rid of the after effects it left in his heart. Deep down inside, he truly wished that something good would happen to him and not his twin Osamu for once.

Osamu always got high grades in Primary school, he was good at a lot of things. He would always be able to make their parents smile and laugh while Atsumu was treated like a disappointment to them. In middle school(currently), they went to Yako junior high(I actually searched it), Osamu quickly became popular with his looks and his skills in volleyball. He got many fans really quick. Atsumu was always standing in the background watching everything happen, at first he would always think 'I'm here too.' because he ignored like he was invisible. Being alone is very scary.

One time a girl came up to Atsumu and asked him if he could do her a favor, he thought that she liked him, turns out she was just using him to give his brother something. She brought his hopes up just to bring him down. Every time an accident happened, Atsumu was always the one to blame if it involved Osamu. The teachers also favored his twin brother except for this one teacher who was very nice to Atsumu. 

Their parents also focused on their oldest son Osamu as well, it made Atsumu felt left behind and lonely. After all, he didn't have any friends or anyone he could rely on while his brother had thousands he could ask. While Osamu achieved things and made friends, Atsumu was left behind and slowly forgotten. In the kitchen, the Miya family has already forgotten who was missing. They were having fun with each other and enjoying each other's company forgetting the left behind twin.

Present*

This year is the last year of middle school for the two twins. Atsumu lied on his bed looking up at the ceiling. He heard the faint laughter of his family enjoying themselves. He sighed and thought, 'When are they going to include me into things? Why is samu always included in things but not me? Why don't they love me as well? People always surround samu and want to be his friend so why can't I make any friends? Sigh* It's the end of the year now, I just hope we'll make friends at Inarizaki high where the both of us are going to transfer to.' .

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

So I am going to make this story a ship but I don't know who to ship Atsumu with. I got a few people I think could work though.

Voting over

Sakusa(lots of people ship them)

Terushima(I got a story line for it)

Kita(He's pretty nice and stuff)

!DISCLAIMER: Haikyu!! does not belong to me!