part 8: confessions

a/n I would be reading dnf fanficts to sleep but no I need to write on here (theres nothing wrong with that but the funny thing is is that I'm pretty positive I'm failing reading but I'm also writing a book in a way)

Nick's pov:

I fucked up. I really did. Why the fuck did I yell at her, why the fuck was I mad? It's all so confusing.
I guess I just got jealous of her and dream... where they a thing? Where they dating behind my back? Why was I crying tho? I should be happy for them if they are dating. I really fucked up. I need to fix this. Now.
-
I rushed out of bed and went to find y/n, I needed to fix this. I feel so bad I never meant to yell at her. What the actual fuck is wrong with me.
-
After a hour or two I found her in a flower field, she was on the phone with someone. They where giggling and she was smiling. Wait dose that mean she has a boyfriend? She's my best friend wouldn't she tell me? I go up closer to try to hear. I then feel absolutely stupid. It was the bee boy and the child.
-
After she got off the phone I snuck up behind her and hugged her, tears falling down my face. She saw and hugged me back right away. "I'm so sorry y/n, I really am I never meant to yell at you I don't know what got to me i'm so sorry." I said crying more "Hey it's ok nick, your fine it just scared me a little." She said still hugging me, imma be honest she was short so it's kinda hard to give her a hug.
-
After 10-15 minutes of crying and hugging we sat down together in the flower field. I'm going to do it, i'm going to ask her. I need to stop being a pussy and do it. If I really love her I would just tell her.
-

(bold: y/n normal: sapnap/nick)

"Hey y/n?"
"Yes nick?"
"Do you have a crush?"
"Maybe, do you have a crush?"
"Yes, who's your crush?"
"I'm not going to tell you but i'll give you a hint, they play Minecraft with me a lot and came on this vacation."
"Oh. Well want me to give you a hint?"
"Sure!"
"Well they are very pretty and I think you know them."
"Is it karl? because if it's not i'm going to tell him you don't love him anymore."
"NOOOO I do love karl I just love this person more."
"Oh so do you want me to tell karl that?"
"No because he would be upset at me and what if the person I like doesn't like me? I'll still have karl."
"True but i'm sure they'll like you back."
"Well if you say that then maybe i'll make a move on them today."
"You haven't already?! Your a pussy."
"Whatever you say."

-

As I said that I leaned closer and plated his lips on the girl in front of him, she surprisingly kissed back.
-
"I love you y/n, so much, I've loved you since we first met in person, your so beautiful and if you don't like me back please tell me this won't ruin our friendship."
-
She stayed quiet for a minute until she answered with a kiss on the lips and the smiling after.
-
"I love you too nick."
-
"So will you be my girlfriend?"
-
"Of course, I love you too much to say no."

-

I smiled then kissed her again, I am so lucky. My best friend is now my girlfriend.

-

A/n: sorry i suck at writing this kind of stuff but i might end this here but if not i might finish the book by the end of next week, I will be writing hopefully a lot tomorrow bc im going on a 5-7 hour drive :D