part 3: florida

-20 minutes until you get to the green mans house-
y/ns pov
——————————
We all started to get hungry and sapnap needed to use the bathroom, so we stopped by a gas station for sapnap to use the bathroom and the rest of us got snacks, me and george where the first ones back to the car so we started talking while we where waiting.
"So you and nick?" He asked while eating.
"What do you mean we are just friends?" The words I said made me a little sad for some reason 'just friends' I kinda wished we weren't friends, I wished we where more. "Well that's not what the picture I took says" He grins while turning his phone on to send me the picture again. "Oh I fucking hate you" I said rolling my eyes as a joke.
-
Once everyone got back to the car nick was playing music from his phone, we where all just talking and playing Minecraft on our phones besides gogy because he was driving, I check the time and do the math in my head finding out that we will be at clays house in 5 minutes so I got really excited to see him because he's my friend but it also means I get to sit in the back with sapnap and darryl.
-
-5 minutes later-
We are pulling into clays house and I saw him standing at his door and I smiled and he smiled back and waved, as soon as the car stopped I got out to get in the back but before I gave clay a hug and said hello, once we all got in the car everyone else said hi before we started driving again, I posted a picture on insta and didn't show his face but it was a pic of him and gogys elbows.
(i can't find a pic so just imagine it and the comments)
-
It started getting late so we stopped by a hotel and bought 3 rooms because there's two bed a room, (at least what you thought) me and sapnap decided to share a room because darryl wanted to have a room to himself plus me and sapnap have been best friends since we where 10 so we where comfortable sharing a room and there was of course a bathroom so we can take turns changing.
-
When we got to our rooms in the hotel we then realized we got the wrong rooms and it was too late to get different ones because we already payed for them. We both looked at each other not realizing we where blushing before I said  I would sleep on the couch. "No I won't let you sleep on the couch you sleep on the bed and i'll sleep on the couch" He said back sounding a little mad that i would say that. "No. You sleep on the bed i will sleep on the couch." He said  "I'm sorry but i'm not sleeping on the bed so you sleep on it" I said, I was a little mad he wouldn't just accept the bed. "I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed or we will share the bed if you won't shut up and take the damn bed" Nick said before he got a text from darryl saying language because he has a room right next to us and heard nick cuss. "Fine we will share the bed because I want you to sleep on the bed." I lied I was going to sleep on the floor right before I go to sleep.

-time skip to before they go to sleep-

"I'm going to change one sec" I said with my clothes in my hand "Ok hurry up so I can change too." He said looking at his phone.

-your pjs-

-your pjs-

-

You come out and sapnap goes to put his pjs on so you sit on the bed and scroll threw insta  while waiting for sapnap to come out of the bathroom so we can watch a movie, but as soon as i thought that the bathroom door opens and he walks out and comes towards the bed, I open my laptop and put on Netflix and let him pick the movie. "what movie do you want to watch?"  I asked while logging into Netflix because for some reason it logged me out. "you can pick I don't care what we watch." he said smiling at me. I put on a random movie (pick the movie you would want to watch because I haven't watched Netflix in a while) until I started getting tired nick noticed and smiled then turned the laptop of. well the plan I had failed because i forgot to move  to the floor. we lay the opposite ways from each other until i feel arms rap around me and pull me closer to him. I blushed as soon as he did that, I didn't know what to do but just turn around and hug him back, I got comfortable and fell asleep.

-the next morning-

I'm in the bathroom getting ready when i hear a knock at the door, I assume nick opened the door because I heard clay and geroge talking to nick, "Nick you like her don't you!" I overheard george say, "W-what no!" I heard nick say. I don't know why but those words hurt me, and for some reason i started to tear up. I still need to change so i quickly put on my outfit and whipped my tears before go out of the bathroom.

(your outfit)

(your outfit)

-

a/n: I am going to make the morning tomorrow or tonight this is just the longest chapter I wrote so ya and idk what to put so I will make the next chapter later.

word count: 975