part 6: the picnic

-quick a/n i am listening to that streamer kind of music with my dog and it is like 1 am and i feel like i could beat the shit out of someone rn even tho i'm yawning but sleeping is for losers so i'm staying up to write chapters. another thing my friend is writing a dnf fanfic and i'm helping her a bit with ideas-
(also didn't reread this because i'm very fucking tired)

nicks pov:
I woke up still holding y/n in my arms, oh my fucking (a/n: please tell me wtf that autocorrected to ducking)  god when I say she looked cute when she sleeps I mean it. Oh fuck now I sound like a creep, (i'm listening to animal crossing>:] i feel like i could beat any fucking bitch that talks to me) I just realized how much I liked her. I never expected to fall for her I those would stay only best friends nothing more, wait no we are just friends she doesn't like me what am I thinking. 

While i'm thinking about her I heard her yawn, oh my fuck that was the cutest thing ever. "good morning sleepy head" I said playing with her hair. "good morning nicky." she said smiling then snuggling up to me. "You know you have to get up soon right? you need to eat" i said smiling looking at her, god she made me happy. "But I want to cuddle with you for a little longer your warm." she said pouting a little bit. "Fine" I said laughing while hugging her.
(i'm really fucking tired rn-)
-hour later-
"Y/nnnnn it's been a hour you have to get up and eat!!" I said frowning at her dragging the last letter (idk how to write that rn i'm tired and can't think) "But I don't want to." she said pouting again. "Please y/n. Do it for me, we can have a picnic if you want." I said trying to get her out of bed. "Fine." She said getting up and looking for a outfit.
-
She put a outfit on and we told the boys that we where going to go to the store because we knew they would make fun of us if we said we where going on a picnic, obviously we weren't lying we had to go to the store to get the food and stuff for the picnic.
(YO WTF MY MUSIC STOPPED IM MAD RN-)
-clays pov-
"So how much you wanna bet there not going to the store and it's an excuse to make out with each other" I said smirking. "I bet there going on a date and not making out, well at least not right now." Darryl said back. "Nahh I think there telling each other they like each other." George said.
-back to sapnaps pov-
"So y/n are you excited about the picnic?" I said smiling looking at her but looking right back at the road so we don't crash.
-

A/n i'm making a part two to this i'm actually really fucking tired and forget when i said sleeping a for losers, your only a loser if you sleep and don't play minecraft (jk i have friends who do that) but sorry this is bad i'm just tired :[
word count: 557