part 6 (part 2 of part 6): the picnic

a/n: i'm not tired anymore and my friend woke me up
y/ns pov:
We got to the store and got stuff for the picnic, I was excited to have a picnic with my crush- I mean best friend.
-
We got out of the store and headed to a flower field to have a picnic. I loved flower fields, if i'm honest it's prettier than a sunset. I love to watch the bees fly to it's adorable.
-
We got to the flower field and set everything up. After we set everything up we sat down, I looked at the flowers but I don't know what he did.
(a/n: oh my fucking god i'm tired again-)

sapnaps pov:

I was watching y/n look at the flowers it was so adorable, I want to ask her out but I'm to scared to. I might text the guys to ask them while she's looking at the flowers.
———————————————————————————
bold: clay italic: sapnap underlined:  george normal: bbh
dream team plus bad

hey guys do y'all think i should ask y/n out today or should i wait for a different time because we are on a picnic rn

OHHH NICK HAS A GIRLFRIEND

Y/NNAP CONFORMED?!?!

UPDATE THE WIKI

will y'all shut the fuck up and answer the damn question

Hey! language sapnap >:(

if you want to be dumb then wait because what if someone else asks her out before you do

ask her you pussy

shut up pissbaby your dating george the colorblind guy-

hey you muffin heads stop being mean and clay language! but nick i think you should ask  her out
———————————————————————————

Well I guess that's 3 to 0 so i'll ask her out today, maybe. I'm just to nervous because I don't want to ruin our friendship, she's my best friend and I don't want to lose her.
-
We ate the food and now are just watching the bees fly around, the sun is about to start setting I think I might ask her. (although it's way to fucking soon) She placed her head on my shoulder and I played with her hair.
-
The sun was starting to set so I asked her if she wanted to go ahead and head back. "Ready to go?" I asked looking down at her. "Ya i'm getting tired" she said yawning. "Ok you head back to the car and i'll get the stuff." I said smiling.
-
We got back to the hotel and I went to the rest of the guys room. "So how did it go?" George said opening the door. "Bad, I didn't ask her." I said slightly disappointed. "It's ok you'll get her one day soon." Darryl said trying to cheer me up.

-

A/n: I will be getting more ideas soon.
word count: 466