Chapter 7

Shen Wei hides behind Zhao Yunlan when she saw two guys in front of her together with two girls at their sides. Zhao Yunlan pulls her to his side and he assures her to not scare of these two guys now. Tonight Zhao Yunlan gives permission for Shen Wei to talk with Chu and Da Qing as well as with those two girls which are Guo and Da Qing's wife, Da Jie.

''Sorry, Yunlan we come earlier than you asked us. Jie forced me to come earlier to help your wife for the cook. Is it okay with you?'' Da Qing apologized.

''Xiao Guo too, Yunlan. I am sorry if we disturbed you earlier,'' Chu also apologized.

''Well, actually you are really disturbed us for our cooking moment together. But since you are already here, then I forgive you. Da Jie, Guo, I allow you to help Wei in the kitchen. And my wife, please behave, okay? Don't talk too much,'' Zhao Yunlan replied to them four and then he whispered to Shen Wei's ear made that girl nods a little for her understanding as she knows Zhao Yunlan didn't want these girls or even these guys know about her true relationship with Zhao Yunlan.

''Let's cook!'' Da Jie excitedly said and Shen Wei nods to Da Jie while Guo nervously followed.

''Shen Wei, is Yunlan treated you well?'' Da Jie asked as they are in the kitchen.

Shen Wei nods with her smile.

''Good! I am afraid he used you to revenge on Mian. Well, I am glad to hear that,'' Da Jie sighed.

But unknowingly to her that Shen Wei swallows hard to hear that since that was happened to her back then. Zhao Yunlan really used her to revenge on Mian till they both confessed to each other. Even the red marks and bruises are still on Shen Wei's body parts underneath her clothes now. But only Zhao Yunlan can see those bruises since she is wearing a clothes that covering almost all her body parts. Besides, her private part is still sore for Zhao Yunlan's did to her but as a wife, she always hopes that Zhao Yunlan will do gently. And today, Zhao Yunlan really did gently to her.

'Just if you know what Yunlan did to me since the first day I was here, I think you all may kill him, Da Jie, Guo. But now he is trying to change to be gentle on me,' Shen Wei wanted to say that to these two girls but she can't do that since Zhao Yunlan already warned her to not talk much to these two girls caused those words only voiced in her mind.

They three are cooking happily without any revealing story of Shen Wei's life with Zhao Yunlan. At outside, the three guys are having an empty talk since the main talk will be held after the dinner. And as planned, after the dinner they six have a talk. Chu nervously to ask his curiosity as he didn't want to embarrass Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei in front of the girls and Da Qing. But he thinks he should have a talk with Zhao Yunlan regarding of what Guo told to him about what was happened in the office back then.

''Yunlan, I heard something inappropriate from Guo about you and Shen Wei. I am sorry to say this now but I can't let you did harsh to her, Yunlan. She is not Mian. So please don't hurt her. She is innocent, Yunlan,'' Chu said his words made Da Qing and Da Jie frown to hear that while Shen Wei swallows hard if Zhao Yunlan will mad at her soon.

''Yunlan, you hurt her because of Mian? Didn't you say she is not Mian? You said she is Mian's twin sister, right? How can you marry her and then you hurt her because of Mian?'' Da Qing asked his curiosity.

Zhao Yunlan glares to Chu to talk about that in front of Da Qing and the girls. Shen Wei unconsciously holds Zhao Yunlan's hands as she is afraid if her husband will shout at her or punish her again.

''Don't glare at me, Yunlan! I am talking now in front of Da Qing and Da Jie since they are doctors and they can give you their advice for what you did to her, Yunlan. Your harsh did may hurt her and may cause her health distracted too. Even I did gently on Xiao Guo, she already whined that she was hurt. I can't imagine how can you did harshly to her, Yunlan,'' Chu scolded to Zhao Yunlan.