Sokka- Part 6

"Katara, I need to talk to you," I told her. I didn't like the idea of her and Zuko together. She needs to know what's been going on in my head. I pulled her off to the side away from everyone else. "Look Katara, I don't like the fact that you and Zuko are together."

"Excuse me?....I don't think that's any of your business," she said as she glared at me and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Come on Katara, he's from the fire nation!"

"Are you really back on this again?...he turned over a new leaf remember?"

"I don't care if he turned over a coin. He's from the fire nation ya know? Where all the bad people are!"

"The war is over Sokka, and that's not a good reason, it seems you've forgotten that he went against his father to help us," she said turning her back to me.

"what about Aang? He was good to you Katara...and he's the AVATAR! At least I wouldn't have to worry about him protecting you."

She turned back to me, her eyes a blue flame. "How would you know?! You don't know what was going on! And i thought you knew me better, I don't care about title or power! She snapped. "I don't care if you like it or not, Zuko and I are together now, so get over it." she said and walked away. I had never seen her get so defensive with anyone..even with Aang. Well she won't listen, so I guess I have to try to get through Zuko, even though he might not listen either, but I know he will at least take what I have to say into considereation. I'll talk to him later. I'm just gonna continue having fun with my Suki.

"Sokka are you ok?" Suki asked concerned.

"Yeah! I'm great!" I said walking back over as I stretched my arms out and rested them on the back of my neck. I then happened to be looking around and my eyed landed on Zuko and Katara all close and being all goo goo eyed at each other and then he kissed her. That's it, I'm talking to the hot head tonight.

"Hey Sokka," Suki called from the shore line. "You coming?" she smiled.

"Oh yeah, coming Suki!" I yelled and started running towards her but then slipped and fell on what I thought was sand and my face landed in the sand. As everyone laughed I then looked around and saw I had actually tripped over and odd shaped rock sticking out the ground. "Hey! Not fair Toph! So not cool!" I yelled as I had hopped up from the ground throwing my fist around.

Toph smiled, "Well I thought to lighten the atmosphere why not give everyone some humor?"

"So you chose me?!"

"Well why not, your enough of a klutz on your own, so why not help you out some."

"It's ok Sokka," Suki said giggling. " I think it's adorable that your a klutz."

I found myself blushing, "Aww thanks Suk- wait! You agree?!"

"I'm sorry Sokka you are, remember when you tried for the kyoshi warriors? You were everywhere," she continued laughing.

"That's not fair, I don't do that kind of fighting...that was girl fighting."

"and what's that supposed to mean?" she said putting her hands on her hips as I put my hands up in defense. "How do girls fight Sokka?"

"I-I didn't mean anything....haha..you girls just fight very um...light and graceful...something us guys can't do..."

"Mhm, that's what I thought?" I was lucky I came with a decent save or otherwise my head and shoulders would be under the sand about now.