Please Stay

Alex rushed Mer to the OR.  He had came into this hospital all alone. He only had Meredith and Jo. Christina left. George died. Izzy left. It went from MAGIC to MA really fast. (Ik Alex leaves just go with it.)

After 3 shocks. 2 scars and a bleed. Alex was finally able to fix Mer to the best of his ability. Unfortunately. Meredith won't be able to see her baby for a long while.

Hearing this Mer started sobbing. She blames herself. She didn't try hard enough to fight against Hannah and Holly. She messed up her life.

"Meredith, it's not your fault. Crap happens. You know that better than anyone on earth." Alex said trying to calm Meredith down.

"Derek.."
"Yes Mer?"
"What is it...?"
Derek sighed. "A girl."
Mer just nodded trying her best not to cry a river.
"Have you named her?"
"No. I wanted to wait for you."
"What about.. Ellis Alexandra Grey-Shepherd?"
"I love it."

Not only was she named after Lexie, but also Alex. If you haven't got the memo. It is kinda a tradition to name your kid after a doctor that helped you a lot.

Alex left leaving Mer and Derek alone.

The Next Day
Derek woke up to Meredith crying.
"Sorry" Meredith said with tears in her eyes.
"No no. It's ok Mer."
Bailey came in for Post Ops.
She lifted Mer's hospital gown.

12 scars. Small infection. Broken leg. Broken arm. A beat up Meredith.

"Still infected. It will go away. But you can't see her yet."
"But-"
"No Grey. I'm sorry."

"Hey Mer, ima go get lunch I will be back later."

Callie walks in.
"Hey Mer."
"Hi."
"How ya feeling?"
"Let's see. I have 2 broken limbs. 12 scars from all different surgeries. A baby that I can't see. A small infection. And the worst part is that it's my fault."
"No it's not. I know how you feel."
"Oh Callie. I'm sorry I didn't want to."
"It's fine Mer."
"I have a surgery. Be back later."
"Ok."

About 15 minutes later

Everyone rushed in. Jackson, Alex, Jo, Callie, Arizona, even Bailey.

Meredith didn't know what they were doing until she looked at Callie.
"Thank you Callie."
"No problem."
They got to the nursery window and Derek was holding Ellis. He walked to the window to see Mer.

"Hi. Baby!"
"It's ok. I will see you soon."

To be continued......