Dark and twisty Meredith

Derek opened the box. He thought he knew what it was. And he was right. He looked at Meredith like always, with a glowing look in his eyes that reassured her that he loved her. He asked her "Is this real- were going to have another baby?!" Meredith said "Maybe if it doesn't have a giant teratoma." "Meredith!" "What, I told you last time, I'm just trying to be ready if this baby doesn't live." "And I told you to stop that. Everything will be just fine." "How can you say that. My brain is probably filled with Alzheimer's, I have a really hostile uterus, this baby probably won't live because I have terrible genes. And every time we have a baby something happens." "Where do you get that?" Derek said while tucking her hair behind her ear. "Think about it,  with Zola we almost got her taken away. With Bailey I fell down the stairs and almost bled out on the table. Everything happens to us Derek." "Yes but you survive. Did you know when you had Bailey, me and Christina sat and the hallway worried sick that Dr. Bailey would come out just to tell us she did everything she could. Christina said to me how you are gonna die when your like 90." They both laughed. "You have survived a drowning, a gunman, a plane crash, a 'perfect storm' and that's not even all. You are strong Meredith. I will do everything in my power to make sure this baby, Zola, Bailey and you are safe. I promise." "Thank you."  She kissed Derek while she got up to take a shower. "Here comes the dark and twisty." Derek said under his voice. "I can hear you!" Meredith screamed from the bathroom.

I know this part wasn't very long but i think there wasn't really much to say anymore.
To be continued......