Trolls reacting to reader telling them they're gonna be parents (2/2)

DICKORY

Your short husband had been spending more time with his brother lately. You found it really sweet. Usually the two were fighting, but it seemed that they were really putting in the effort to get along more. You yourself had to push him a bit before he finally left your side, but it was worth it, seeing him smiling more. You just wondered if he'd still smile as big when you told him you were pregnant. He loved you, thats why he married you. But he also loved to travel. If you had this baby, you were gonna have to settle down and wait a long time before traveling was a possibility again. Dickory didn't like being held down. So how on earth was he supposed to feel about having a baby? He probably didn't want it. But he's the father, you were gonna have to tell him. You met him right outside the house just a few minutes before he arrived.

"Good evening, love! Enjoying the fresh air I see?" Dickory asked as he skipped towards you.

"Something like that." You said. Dickory stopped in his tracks and became concerned.

"What's wrong, sugar plum?" Dickory asked and sat down next to you. You took a deep breath and held his hands in yours.

"You love me, right?" You asked him.

"Of course! What kind of question is that?! For crying out loud, I married you!" Dickory exclaimed. "I love you more than you could understand. I'd do anything and everything to prove it."

"Would you even...stop traveling?" You asked hesitantly.

"OF COURSE! Although I must ask...why?"

"Well its not exactly easy to travel with a baby."

"Huh? What are you-"

"I'm pregnant, Dickory." You said. Dickory's eyes widened. "You're gonna be a father."

"I'm gonna be a Papa?" Dickory asked. You nodded. "IM GONNA BE A PAPA!" Dickory jumped up and cheered. He hugged you, the biggest smile on his face. "You and our baby mean more to me than traveling. Where were you thinking about settling down?" Dickory asked.

"I wanted to have than discussion with you. I haven't figured it out yet." You said.

"Well we can cross Techno Reef and Volcano Rock City off of the list." Dickory said, making you laugh.

Riff

You immediately told him without hesitation as soon as you found out. He immediately dropped whatever he was doing to cover you face with kisses and spin you around in the air.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD! I'M GONNA RAISE A CHILD WITH THE BEST PARTNER IN EXISTENCE!!!" Riff cheered. You laughed and cheered along that you were gonna be parents.

PRINCE D

You picked up the pregnancy test and started to tear up when you saw the two lines. You slowly walked towards Prince D, who was in the middle of writing down some song ideas and working on his freestyle rapping. He was going to be crowned King soon.

"Darnell." You said. D quickly stood up and rushed over to you. You only ever called him Darnell when you were really serious.

"Whats up, babe?" Prince D asked.

"Look." You showed him the test.

"Its a positive pregnancy test."
.........

.........

"Hold up! Its a positive pregnancy test!?! Oh my go- babe! Are you serious?" Prince D exclaimed.

"Yup, were gonna be parents! We're having a baby." You did you best not to ugly cry.

"I'm about to be king, get married to the love of my life, and have a baby. This is the greatest moment of my life." Prince D kissed you as he began to tear up as well. "We're gonna be the best parents this little angel could ever wish for." Prince D said as he pressed his forehead against yours. You hummed happily and closed your eyes.

"Damn right we are."

COOPER

His reaction would be a lot like Riff's. But when he was done cheering, he got really serious and looked at you straight in the eyes.

"I promise, I'm going to protect you and our baby with my life, I promise I won't  let anyone or anything hurt you or take either of you away from me." Cooper started to become emotional. He wasn't gonna let what happened to him happen to you or your baby.

KING TROLLEX

About a month after you got married, you started feeling the symptoms. You had went to see the doctor just be sure. And it was true. You were pregnant. You and Trollex had been talking about it and agreed that you wanted a baby. You just hadn't expected it to be so soon. You contacted Satin and Chenille and asked them if they could make a shirt that said, "My favorite people call me dad". But they couldn't tell anyone. They both enthusiastically agreed and gave you the shirt the next day. You waited until after the rave that night to tell him the news.

"Whoo! I'm beat." Trollex yawned as you both swam inside your home.

"Hey, babe?" You asked.

"Hm?"

"Before you go to bed, there's something I want to give you." You said. "Close your eyes." He obeyed. You quickly grabbed the shirt and pulled it over his head as fast as you could.

"WOAH! WOAH BABE WHA-a shirt?" Trollex asked as you helped him pull his arms through the sleeves. You nodded and giggled. The neck of the shirt was low enough so that his heart was still visible. It was olive green and it big white letters it said,

"My favorite people call me dad?" Trollex read the shirt.

"Yup. They're definitely going to. All three of them." You sat down and smiled at him. It took him a few moments for it to fully sink in. His eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his face in your stomach.

"I'm gonna be a dad. Im gonna be a dad. Trolly moly I'm gonna be a dad. We really did it, oh my god. I'm gonna be a dad!" Trollex began sobbing. You started feeling overwhelmed by happiness and started crying too. "We're having three little precious miracles!" Trollex cried.