How They Help You Through That Time Of Month. Pop Troll(Physically)!Reader (2)

HICKORY

You had made the decision to move in with your boyfriend and his crazy (but funny and lovable) older brother in Lonesome Flats. It was a tough decision, leaving the only place you'd ever known and moving so far away from your brother. But you still paid him regular weekend visits and Delta welcomed you with open arms, so everything turned out fine in that matter. But there was one small thing that made you worry all over again. When you woke up one morning, it seemed like it was going to be a beautiful day at first. Sun was shining, kids were playing, a tumbleweed was chasing them again, then it happened. The cramps. In a way you were lucky. The pain always came before the blood so you were able to get the pad on before any mess could be made, unfortunately that didn't stop the pain. Dickory was out somewhere with Delta and Hickory was helping the neighbors round up the cattle that had gotten loose, so you were on your own. You knew the pain was only gonna get worse from here unless you got your painkillers, but you hadn't even thought to figure out if the trolls in Lonesome Flats had the same problems and items to deal with it. You laid down in bed, finding that a better solution to your problems than wobbling around town looking like a fool searching for painkillers. You tried to sleep, but the demons kept nagging at you and kept you from finding any sort of peace. Hickory showed up, out of breath and lookin like he had been scared out of his overalls. He rushed over to you and asked if you were okay. It was then you remembered that you were supposed to be out there with him, fixing up the fence so that the cattle wouldn't break out again. You apologized and explained to him your troubles, despite the pain making you want to go into rage mode and rip something. Hickory sighed and walked over to a drawer. Right there was a bottle of painkillers and a bottle of water. He laughed when he saw your face filled with surprise. He explained that he and his brother were always getting themselves hurt one way or another, so he usually had em on him or nearby just in case. You greatfully accepted them when he gave them to you. He kissed you on the forehead and promised to be back after he helped the neighbors fix the fence. You laid back down and waited for the pain to go away. You were finally able to get comfortable when all that was left was a feeling of soreness. An hour passed by and you were falling asleep when you felt Hickory's arms wrap around your waist. You turned around and buried your face in his neck, making him chuckle. You finally fell asleep, listening to him humming one of your favorite songs.

DICKORY

To be honest, the fact that the two of you were even a couple in the first place shocked everyone who knew you. First impressions always stuck with you. Needless to say, Dickory's first impression wasn't a good one. You and Poppy both met him at the same time and the way Hickory had looked like he had split in half mentally scarred you both. You remember almost fainting before realizing it was a small troll. Despite that, Poppy, being Poppy, did her best to get you two to get along and bond as friends. She never saw the two of you getting together coming. But you couldn't help it. You also happened to like "weird" and "unusual" things. Dickory in a way fell right into those categories. As you got to know eachother better, you found that he was just like his brother, and nothing like his brother. He was naturally charming and sweet in his own way, but the he didn't appreciate country music in any way like his brother. He just tolerated it cause Hickory liked it. After getting to know you better, he came to like Pop and even like SOME country songs thanks to you exposing him to all kinds of different things. He ended up moving in with you in Pop village since Hickory was spending a lot more time with Branch and Poppy. He almost never left your side. So when that time of month came, he was immediately ready to tend to your every need to make you feel better. Even if it ment that he had to lay down with you in a huge pile of fluffy blankets (even though he preferred sleeping cold) he did it for you.