Chapter 5

When she got home she found Hilda and Ambrose sat in front of the TV watching some horror film. She stood in front of the TV which made Ambrose switch it off.

" Aunt Hilda, Ambrose, I found out who Aunt Z is dating and well its."

" Your principal" Ambrose said looking directly at her

" You knew, you what...How... you... how? Sabrina screeched

" Calm down love.. we didn't really know we just had an inclining a feeling, you know whenever she came round to help you with school work your Aunt Z was always hanging around and then they would have little chats whenever you went to the bathroom and she would also be first to answer the door and walk her out , she would go to your school events all dressed up and she always wore that pencil skirt and her hair a certain way and well...

" Okay Auntie I get it" Sabrina stopped her and sat down " I don't understand though, I like them together they make a cute couple but everything you said, if it's about Ms Wardwell then I don't understand"

" I told you love its complicated"

" But how"!

" Because it is" Zelda yelled as she entered the living room.

Sabrina, Ambrose and Hilda turned to look at her, silence filled the air.

" I saw you Aunt Z, I followed you tonight and we saw you and.."

" WE, WHO IS WE" Zelda said in a high tone voice.

Sabrina looked sheepish.

"Err you know the usual, the gang, RozHarveyTheo" she said fast while looking down

Zelda looked away " How dare you, How dare you follow me and.."

" You looked happy Aunt Z, you both did. I don't understand why you didn't say and if you thought i'd be not okay with it you are wrong, I'm so okay with it, I love Ms Wardwell she deserves to be happy also."

" You are a lot happier zelds, you've been more chirpy and well you know the old you"

" I agree Auntie" Ambrose gave her a knowing smile

It warmed Zeldas heart to hear her family care about this much and deep down she knew she had the one but she was scared.

"She told me what you said to her Sabrina, in her office" Zelda went round and sat on the other chair crossing her legs.

" I just want you to be happy Aunt Z"

There was a comfortable silence in the room when hilda spoke up

" So it is her then, she's back?"

" Yes Sister she is" Zelda lit a cigarette.

" Well that is good I mean, you can you know pick up from last time I mean you still obviously love each other and after everything you have been through you can.."

"We can't hilda, you know why. the dark lord himself.."

"The dark lord?" Sabrina stood up. " What has he got to do with it, I mean wait.. not a witch or a mortal Who is she?"

"She isn't anyone you need to worry about and anyway it's over and"

" No Aunt Z, tell me right who she is because none of this is making sense and AHHH if no one tell me right who she is.." Sabrina yelled as paced around the room.

" She's well she is.."

"I'm Lilith"