quindici.

"Oh shit

"Oh shit..." I breathed. "Right there... mm-hmm..."

"Mmm..." Raffaele hummed, sucking me with unyielding passion. He rode his tongue all around my wetness, pressing it hard against my clit and rolling my bud inside his mouth.

My mouth was open, o-shaped and moaning for more. I looked down at Raffaele, watching him as he ate me out, mouth attacking my core hungrily.

Predator to prey.

He looked at me, doe eyes blinking under his lashes as I watched his tongue plunge in and devour my cunt. The scene was smutty, but so fucking immaculate.

He was on his knees, swallowing me up as my legs hung over the edge of the bed. They pressed into his shoulders, leaning against his back. Both of his hands held mine firmly as he took absolutely everything. My jerks of pleasure, my bucks of need, my orgasms, my streams of cum. Took them and devoured them, all into his mouth.

Ever since Clementine had shown up, and we had resolved our situationship, Raffaele had become increasingly needy, merciless, and peckish for more and more. More of me. It didn't matter the time of day, or even the place for that matter. He just absolutely required that I be there—over him, under him, anywhere, everywhere, baited and ready for him to use me as an outlet to release his frustrations.

And I didn't mind it one bit.

My nails sunk deeper into his knuckles, rocking against his face, back arched, crying his name, mostly likely making a bunch of unnecessary noise.

His tongue was so good, lips so warm, and I heard him groan. His speed matched his hunger, lapping in need as he drank up my juices and purely just ate the fuck out of my cunt.

A knock on the door.

My eyes widened, looking down at Raffaele, horror and panic definitely sparking in them. He didn't mask my fear, still going to town with his mouth, relieving that pressure between my legs. Relieving his own when he did it.

I moaned again, unable to suppress it even though someone was clearly on the other side of the door.

Another knock, and this time I ripped my right hand out of Raffaele's, pressing it over my mouth.

"Yes?" I responded, voice muffled by my palm, coming out croaky as I tried to cloak my moans.

I eyed Raffaele angrily, shaking my head to tell him to stop. But he didn't, green eyes amused as he only licked and sucked me with a heeded, wicked need. I know it was inappropriate on my behalf, but for fuck's sake, I couldn't retain my orgasm against such a skilled tongue.