otto.

"What do you want?"

"What do you want?"

I turned my head and looked at Raffaele. He was leaning over the bar counter, palm stuck out to the barman on the other side.

"Uh, what do you have?" I knitted my brows together, glancing over at the rows of drinks behind him. "Maybe just water for now."

I couldn't afford alcohol in my system, or else I might just jump Raffaele and have him take me on the counter.

A smirk made it's way onto Raffaele's face. "For now." He repeated, winking and swivelling around on his feet to continue conversation with the barman.

It seemed to me that he was aware of just how wild alcohol made me. Wild, and needy.

"For the rest of the evening." I mumbled, shaking my head.

Raffaele sat back down on the high stool beside me, edging his seat closer to mine. He shuffled closer to me, perching his hand on my thigh, and I rolled my eyes.

"Now you can't get your hands off me."

Raffaele shrugged, squeezing. "You jumped me."

I retorted, "I did not." I scoffed when he shook his head, and added, "You followed along, so we're equals. Plus, you stole me from Gian. Poor guy." I pouted. "You are not a very good friend."

He chuckled. "He'll live. Didn't you see him with the other girl when we left?" Raffaele's hand scaled higher, making me shiver. "Actually," he whispered as he leaned in, warm breath tracing patterns on the skin of my neck. "You left me hanging back there."

I bit my lip with a cheeky smile. "Oh really?"

"No sex at the bar!" Taya's voice crooned from behind, and I groaned.

Her and Marcello walked in from the beach, strolling back with their shoes in their hands. Taya had her top off, turquoise bra bright and blinding. She was soaked from head to toe, water dripping from her hair and droplets glistening on her open skin.

We were at an outside club, with the bar located near the sea shore, allowing people to drink under the cool night sky and take a dip in the ocean if they fancied that.

She narrowed in on my right, and reached for the strawberry cocktail she had ordered earlier. Before she could take a sip, I gripped her shoulder and pulled her down to my level.

"This is the second time you've cockblocked." I hissed, and she chuckled softly. "In one night."

"I thought you wouldn't be going there?" She teased, slurping the pink drink.

I glanced over at Raffaele, eyeing him carefully as he laughed with his brother. He looked good, hair falling neatly over his face, clothes hugging his strong body finely. My eyes fell down to his pink lips, watching how they broke into the most beautiful smile.