Kiss me if I'm wrong part two~ Charlie Gillespie

I yawned, my mind feeling heavy as my memories of last night all came bouncing back. I smiled to myself, remembering what a great night itd been. Jeremy was still knocked out in his room from the party, and I assumed Charlie had left my room to go to Jeremy, before things got suspicious. I threw back the covers, revealing me still in Charlie's oversize tshirt.

"Better change out of this." I mumble to myself.

"Why? You look cute." I heard a sleepy voice in my doorway. I grinned to see Charlie, and he made his way towards me, kissing me passionately.

"Charlie." I whined, pushing him away. He pouted at me.

"Jeremy cant find out. And my parents definitely cant find out about last night." I warned. He pretended to be offended as I pulled away.

"Why cant Jer know? I mean about us being a thing, not..last night."

I sighed, and shrugged.

"You're his best friend and quite literally his everything. You guys are inseparable. Hed hate me if he knew we were a thing. Hed say I stole you from him." I tried to explain. Charlie just smirked and roughly put his hands onto my waist, before pulling my face close to his.

"You can steal me anytime."

I rolled my eyes, once again pulling away from him.

"Whatever lover boy. Get out I have to change."

He stayed still.

"Why can't I stay?" He grinned, devilishly. I gave him a look, which seemed to scare him off because he pecked my lips before exiting my room.

* * *
"Good morning little sis." Jeremy stretched and yawned, passing me in the upstairs hallway. Charlie stood behind him, giving me a look of "you have no idea how badly I want to slam you into a wall and kiss you right now." At least I think anyways. I ignored my beating heart and followed the two downstairs, entering the kitchen.

"Hey kids." My dad greeted us. I gave my dad a hug before grabbing two pancakes and sitting down at the table. Charlie took the seat in between Jeremy and I, which hopefully wasnt too suspicious. The day drew by slowly, and finally Charlie decided it was time he headed home. Jeremy offered to take him, and headed outside to the car.

"Hey, I'm leaving." Charlie popped his head into my room.

"Oh, here." I said, standing up and grabbing his tshirt.

"Keep it." He offered, before lightly pushing me up against the wall behind me, and kissing my lips softly. "I'll text you?" He whispered. I nodded, before kissing him again.

"Hey Char did you get your— woah."

Charlie quickly jumped away from me as Jeremy entered my room.

"What's going on here?" Jeremy asked. "Because it looked like you were just kissing my little sister."

Charlie licked his lips and nervously stood there. I quickly laughed.

"Ew, Jeremy what are you talking about?" I said.

Jeremy looked at me confused, and Charlie a little hurt.

"He was handing me my...uh..homework thatd hed borrowed. To copy." I made up.

"You usually copy mine man, you didnt have to borrow my sister's." Jeremy said, seeming to believe it. I sighed a sigh of relief.

"Anyways, I'll be in the car." He said, and left. Charlie looked at me with relief, and quickly kissed me before leaving.

A/N
Surprise dudes😎 I kinda just wanted to make a part two of this because it was one of my favorite chapters, so I did.
Comment and vote!