Untitled Part 7

Sofia's POV

"You like who? How can you like him. All he loves his food." Amber said. "You know I can hear you." yelled James. "As if I care." Amber yelled back." "Stop yelling." I said to Amber. "And Vivian I am glad you like my brother, you'll be great for each other. Vivian smiled at me we made are way towards the ice dancing rink. (We already had our costume on), there were quite a few people already there, so we put on our skated and went in it felt really good. While I was skating Vivian and Amber had gone to talk to some other people, so I just skated without caring and did a few flips hear and there, till I banged in to someone, "I am so sorry." I said getting up. "You will be if you don't stay away from Hugo." "Excuse me?" "Hugo is mine if you don't stay away from him I'll have to take drastic measures to get him to hate you." "Excuse me." Was all I could say." "You see this portion, if I give it to Hugo, he forget that he ever met you, and if he does that he'll be the Hugo he was before." I knew she was telling the truth because, well the color of the portion was blue, and it would glow when moved. I had red about those portion, all I could do was do what she told me to do, I could just snatch the bottle away from her but whose to know that she dosen't have more. I could do nothing but play along. "I..I Fine." I said looking down. "I'll stay away from him as much as I can." I said. "Good, and remember if a word about this to anyone your precious little Hugo is gone. And you don't be able to make him like this again." She said. and skated away placing the small vile in her pocket. 

I made my way back acting like nothing had happened, I felt terrible, not because I couldn't be with the guy I like but because he would suffer because of me. He is going to hate me first he changes for me and now I have to hurt him. And push him away. I skated along till I banged in to someone again, great. I looked up to see Hugo, oh no! "Sofia let me help you up." He said giving me a hand. I wasen't sure what to do, so well I just took in and got up, but he pulled me up close to him, very close. I let go of his hand an backed away a bit, "Sorry" I stammered. and skated away, leaving Hugo there in shock and confusion. I could feel Meg the who threatened me and all glairing at me. I went to Amber and Vivian. And took a sigh of relieve. I saw Meg approach Hugo and flutter her hair and badth her eyes at him and talk to him in a flirty manner and then put her hand on his chest, but Hugo quickly pulled back, and told her to go away, she didn't move and was still there, talking to him. I was staring at them at Hugo's uncomfortable face because of me. "Are you alright Sofia?" I heard Vivian ask me. "I perfect." I replied. " Then why don't you go talk to Hugo and save him he does feel realy uncomfortable with that girl flirting with him." Said Amber. "He's just a play boy." I said despite knowing it wasn't true I coudn't do anything. Amber and Vivian looked at me confused, "You said that you liked him." Said Vivian. "I wasn't thinking." I said. Amber was going to say something when, I  said, "Lets warm up." They reluctantly agreed. They did ask me questions but I didn't reply to all. 

-------------------------------------------------------Did you all like the twist?---------------------------------------