Untitled Part 6

Sofia's POV

The next day wasn't any better. During lunchbreak James had asked Hugo and Ben to sit next to them much to my disgust. And I couldn't do anything about it, just great. Mal became a total mess as Ben came to sit there Vivian, and Amber tried to calm her down. I was just teasing her. After about 5 minutes she calmed down. I saw Ben blushing deep red and kept glancing at Mal. 

"Hey Ben on which girl do you have a crush on? Maybe Mal can help you ask her out." Sweat I was teasing them both, it was a hopeless letting them get together on there own the only thing they could do was stutter, blush or stay mute. As soon as I said that Ben went deep red "Sofia." I herd Mal say. "What your good at getting 2 people together, you can help him." I said. Then I whispered something in her ear, which caused her to go deep red. "Sofia there hopeless, theres no point doing that." Said Hugo. Way to destroy the mood. I glared at him and he chucked nervously and scratched the back of his head. 

-----------------------Time passes 3 months.---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugo did everything to get Sofia to like him again, and be the Hugo he was before. One of the girls he had dumped was still in to him and he kept coming every where he went. Mike had taken a huge interest in Sofia and kept trying to talk to her more than Hi and Hello, but either Sofia was busy or James, Amber, Vivian, Mal, or, Ben would stop him. Mal and Ben had started daiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The was suppose to simple with nothing wrong ya Sofia's feelings slowly started coming back but very slowly, and she wouldn't show it, James and Ben caught Hugo starring at Sofia. 

Lunch break the time when people have fun 2 people were having an argument. "Stay away from Sofia." Hissed Hugo to prince Mike. "Why should I do that. I like her she's hot." "Is that the only thing you like about her." Hugo asked him hissing. "Totaly." "She'll never agrea to go out with you." "Who said that I can't lie. And after I am done with her I'll just move on to the next one." "If you hurt her I'll." But Hugo couldn't continue he had gotten punched in the stomach Hugo groaned in pain and was about to punch him back when a certain someone stopped him. "Mike! Hugo! What are you 2 doing.?" Asked Sofia. "Hugo are you ok?" Sofia asked. "Mike say sorry to him." Sofia said. "But I.." He received a glair from Sofia "Sorry." He said. "How much did you see?" asked Mike. "Just the part where you punched him. Why?" Hugo says. "How can I make it up to you?" "Prove to me you can change and be the Hugo I was friends with." "Not just apologise to the girls you dumped. You need to prove to me properly. That you still to be the same Hugo I was friends with during the flying crown and the ice dancing recital." Sofia said calmly. "Princess Sofia." Asked Mike. "Ya." "Will you go out with me?" He asked. "What? Me?" Sofia asked in shock she still had feelings for Hugo she could use him as a subsutute but that would be really wrong right. "I don't know." Sofia said a little unsure. "You can't go out with him." Hugo said "You don't know what he's he will do." "Have a magical picnic that's all." Said Mike lying. "Fine." Sofia said "but just 1 date." "Yes unless you want to go on more." Said Mike. "I'll pick you up Friday 6." "ok" Sofia said. Sofia had gone away. Hugo was glairing daggers at him. But Mike left smirking. 

----------------------------After 2 months---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sofia and Mike were a couple. Hugo did everything he could do to become the old Hugo he got lots of help from his friends and Sofia's and his family. According to them they would make a perfect couple. Sofia was dating Mike but still had feelings for Hugo which were only increasing seeing him try to become him again. There was going to be a huge ball. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sofia took a sigh "Sofia are you fine?" Asked Amber. "No I'm not." "What is it?" Vivian asked "I think I still like Hugo." Sofia said. "But your.." Said Amber. "I know" Sofia said. "You should deffinetly break up with him" said Vivian really excite. "You seam really happy." Sofia asked. "oh well.." Said Vivian. "We need to tell her." Said Amber. "Tell me what?" Sofia asked. They both tell her what happened 2 months ago. "And your telling me this now?" Sofia yelled getting some attention. "Common." Sofia said dragging her sister and Best friend. Mike was talking to his friends Hugo and James were there too. as in close by. "Mike we need to talk." Sofia said. "Alone." Sofia hissed. "Hew what ever you want to do or talk you can do it in front of them I don't mind." "All right so I think we should." "I know- I know you want to get our relationship a little forward." He said and leaned forward. Hugo was ready to launch himself on him when James and Ben pulled him back. James had a smirk on his face and pointed at Sofia's face it was disgusted. Sofia pushed his face back from her hand and from his froe head. "As I was saying I think we should break up. Its you not me." Sofia hissed. "Wait what." Said Mike. Hugo had a huge grin on his face. Mike was glairing daggers at Sofia. Hugo just launched himself out of James, and Ben's grip and hugged Sofia. "Hugo what are you doing." Sofia said. "Hugging some on I really like."  

Sofia's POV

As much as I liked his touch. I had to push him off. "Hugo let go of me." I said pulling out of his grip. "Sorry." He said not sounding sorry at all. "Your breaking up with me for him." Hissed Mike. "No. I am breaking up with you because I want to." I said. "And oh I am not a toy." I hissed and left Mike. "Was that for me or him." I heard Hugo ask James. "Definetly him." James said winking at Vivian and Vivian turned red, "What's going on between you and my twin." Amber asked Vivian. "Nothing yet." "Yet.!" "I like him." Vivian said. 

-------------------------Great Bye For Now I have some ideas this time. if you all want you can send in yours I'll try to use them. thanks for the Fight idea though I changed it a bit.----------------------------