Lectures and Running Late - Chapter Six

Darren’s POV

I.

Hate.

First.

Period!!!

When I told them the news about me being an official teacher for this class, they went AWOL!! I never seen a class go crazy. Not because i’m their teacher, because they tried to kill me!! I swear, this is day is gonna be horrible.

Justice’s POV

I walked alone to second period, knowing that I won’t be able to cope with Gabrielle and Darren staring at each other like ‘I love you’ and ‘Will you marry me?’ because it makes me sick to my stomach. The bell just rung for second period, which is right across the music room, so I got to see him on my way there.

“Hi, Mr. Criss!” I waved.

He walked over to me. “Why, hello Miss Morrison! I assume you’re not skipping class today.”

I giggled, “No, I’m not. I’m on my way there.” He needs to be mine.

“Good, you might wanna hurry. Don’t want to be late!”

“See you 4th period Mr. Criss!”

“See you then Miss Morrison.” He walked into his classroom. God, why is he so sexy?!?! Aahh!

Gabrielle’s POV

It’s second period and I’m in my theatre class, and we’re learning about famous musicals. This has to be my favorite topic in this class all year.

“Okay,” Miss Lindsey said, “this week, we are talking about famous musicals and the whole background story about them. But first, cell phones!”

Groans were heard all over the classroom.

“Now you guys know we do this all the time. Put the phones in the cell phone altar.”

This is just like High School Musical. She went around the classroom and made everyone put their cellphones in the bucket, and then lets us get them at the end of class.

“Okay, we’re done with that. Can someone name a famous musical?”

Grease!”

West Side Story!”

Aida!”

The Lion King!”

High School Musical!”

“Wait, wait! Who said high school musical?”

The bully of the classroom, Rachel Payne. She’s a cheerleader, a dancer, a singer, but dumb as crap! I don’t understand…..

“Rachel, ‘High School Musical’ doesn’t count as a real musical.” Then Miss Lindsey explained the difference between musicals and plays with today’s modern music.

After the lecture, it was third period. Math. Kill me now!

A/N: Sorry for this suckish chapter.