Is That You? - Chapter Three

Darren’s POV

After 21st Century Music, I decided to take a walk through the school, just to see where some of these buildings that people was talking about was located at. The school is really big compared to the schools i’ve taught in. This school makes other schools look very small.

I went into the Art classroom to find Justice looking at me, smiling an awful lot. I waved at her slightly and walked out. I went into the hallway and I bumped into Gabrielle. 

“Sorry about that.” 

“No, it’s okay. Really” 

“Ohh yeah. I almost forgot, you and Justice did a great job today in class.” 

“Thanks Mr. Criss.” She blushed a little, which I thought was cute. No! Stop it Darren!! 

“So, do you have a class at this time?” 

“No,” she responded, “I have three free periods.” 

“Ohh.” I wish I had free periods in high school. “So, how do you like this school?” 

“It’s okay.” I responded. “It’d bigger than I thought it would be.” She smiled, like every person she saw said the exact same thing. 

“Umm….Did our teacher leave any extra work for us?” 

“No she didn’t. I thought that after your class left too.” 

“That’s weird.” 

“what is?” 

“She usually leaves extra work whenever we have a sub.” 

“Ohh.” 

“Well, I have to go Mr. Criss. It was nice talking to you.” 

“Same here.” She left me alone, with a smile on her face. Why do I like here so much? No. Don’t. Say. That. I was walking down the hallway when I hear someone singing.

“Told me that you're doin' wrong 

Word out shockin' all alone 

Cryin' wolf ain't like a man 

Throwin' rocks to hide your hand 

“You ain't done enough for me 

You ain't done enough for me 

You are digustin' me, yeah yeah 

“You're aiming just for me 

You are disgustin' me 

Just want your cut from me 

But too bad, too bad? 

“Look who just walked in the place 

Dead and stuffy in the face 

Look who's standing if you please 

Though you tried to bring me to my knees 

“Too bad too bad about it 

Why don't you scream and shout it 

Too bad too bad about it 

Why don't you scream and shout it 

Too bad too bad about it 

Why don't you scream and shout it 

Too bad too bad about it 

Why don't you just scream and shout it”

Michael Jackson’s 2 Bad. I recognize it. I also recognize the voice. A voice I haven’t heard in over five years. Why would she be here. And how did she even know where I was? Oh no. She saw me. I ran up to the classroom and saw her there.

“Dad, is that you?”

A/N: Ooo, cliffhanger!! I wonder who it is? Well, I gotta write that part. I DO NOT OWN THESE LYRICS. ONLY MJ DOES. I give my respects for my legend. Anyways, vote and comment. I love you guys! I'll be making a Youtube page with my friend soon so you'll get to see how crazy we really are!! Until then.............

#StayCalmAndFightTheZombieApacalyspe

                                                                         -Dream_Achieve_Big xx