fourty-five • sore loser

*literally pure smut*

•••"if I am such a loser, why do I feel like a winner?"•••

•••
"if I am such a loser, why do I feel like a winner?"
•••

Aubrey Hall, September 1814

Anthony had refused to speak to Nola since the trick she pulled in the Pall Mall game.

"Are you seriously going to ignore me?" Nola groaned, after assuring their child was asleep. "It was all for fun, Anthony."

"Pall Mall is not just fun, Nola." He spat, catching her off guard. "It's the one think I reigned dominance over." She pursed her lips, knowing the only way to ease him was to reassure him.

"Oh, really?" His eyes narrowed as she untied the ribbon that held her cover up together, allowing it to fall to her feet- leaving her completely bare in front of him. "Let me make it up to you."

She saw him gulp, "Have mercy." He groaned, seeing her crawl up to him on the bed, not even hesitating to wrap her arms around her, flipping her to beneath him. "You truly are something else, my love." He murmured, trailing his lips across her collarbone, lightly biting on the area.

"Anthony..." she moaned out, grabbing at the hair on his head. "Please." He hand trailed down her abdomen to her womanhood. Gently caressing his finger on her bundle of nerves. Her back quickly arched, seething through her teeth. "Just like that." She begged, slightly leaning up to view his hand.

"My love..." Anthony whispered, "do you remember that time you said you wished to please me?" She looked to her husband through longing eyes. Swiftly nodding. "Well, there is another way, but only if you would like to know." He stopped his fingers, seeing her once again nod in confirmation.

He pulled off his upper layers before removing his suspenders, before laying down against the pillow. He quickly pushed his trousers down to his ankles, exposing his manhood.

She still looked on in shock whenever she saw it, surprisingly. "My lord...?" He informed of the idea of oral sex, which was highly intriguing to Nola. She merely nodded, seeing him respond with a look of encouragement. She leaned down, grabbing his shaft in her hands before placing her lips on his tip.

His rough intake of breath made her recognize that he truly needed this. Her mouth parted wider, allowing him more access as he gently began to push up by his hips. "Yes," he let out. His head fell back against the pillow, gripping his wife's hair in his hand and gently using the leverage to push her further down his length. "God." He groaned, reaching the back of her throat. With no reaction from Nola, he began to thrust upward, her hands resting on his thighs.

She pulled herself off, breathing heavily, "are you alright?" He questioned, and she quickly nodded, a smile present on her face. She began swirling her tongue around his manhood, looking up at him and seeing him unravel was a new area of pleasure that she uncovered, her hand sinking lower to begin touching herself.

The vein on his shaft began to pulsate, before he attempted to pull her off. "I'm gonna cum." She took him in her mouth once more, bobbing her head till she heard his loud moan of release.

He gave her a devilish smirk before jumping on top of her and spreading her legs apart. Before she could even say a word, his head was between her thighs. "Anthony!" She gasped, lifting herself up by her forearms.

"God, you're perfect." He exclaimed, breathlessly. "So beautiful." She felt his finger enter her and her breathing became more rapid, gripping on her husbands hair once more to push him in. "So, so beautiful."

She knew one thing for certain. She needed him. Without a second thought, she nudged his shoulder. "Anthony..." she breathed, "I need you inside me." He didn't stall her another second before lining himself up with her entrance and quickly joining their bodies together. He let out a loud sound of pure ecstasy- feeling how tight she still was around him.

He could not contain himself anymore. His hips sporadically moved to meet hers, the bed shaking greatly against the wall, luckily the next room over only being a bathroom. "Yes." He growled, digging his face in her neck- sucking at the gentle skin.

"Please, Anthony." She moaned, running her hands up his back. "I... I need to." She couldn't hold back her release anymore- still feeling him pounding into her.

He usually lasted a lot longer than her, and she did not mind in the slightest. He came inside of her with a loud growl. His hips slamming up to meet hers once more before his body gently collapsed on top of hers. He rolled them over, allowing her to rest her head on his chest, placing his hand on her teeny baby bump.

"Maybe I need to beat you in Pall Mall more often." She joked.

"You did not beat me!" He yelled.