Part 7

(sorry this took so long i just had some troubles with motivation)
your pov
" (y/n) what is a 'proxy' and how are you connected?" he asked "w-well a proxy is a job for thisssss person? Well you have to do as he says and your a higher position than the other and this 'person' tell you what your job is and its mainly to kill whoever he says and you get a symbol poured on you it will be made of  metal and it will be burning hot poured onto your skin somewhere and then he uses that to connect to your mind and i recently tore mine off skin came with it but that doesnt matter. Annnd that person may or may not be my..... Father." i said. I trusted him after all. "oh so he's a villain that can show up in your head?" "no not exactly he's not really human and he has people and creatures that work for him and he can teleport and he know how to find people well and  well he has a thing called the slender-illness and if fucks people up in the head till he or one of his followers kills you or you kill yourself and he can make upper in anyone but only if the summon him or others or have seen him or the others. And he knew that i went  to u.a i went because of him so i could slowly pick off the heros." he stared off for a moment trying to understand. "then why did you leave for people like well the boss and that crazy bitch or mr bipolar disorder?" i froze as a few tears entered my eyes. He noticed. "oh um you have to tell me. Sorry if that was insensitive" "n-no its fine its just they almost killed me since i could walk and called it training sure now i could easily beat my dad but the risk of life the abuse i couldn't stand it!" "oh im so sorry (y/n)

if it makes you feel better but i was abused too. I had a quirk stronger than my dad so he wanted me to surpass allmight i put up with it to protect my siblings but due to my mom's quirk i couldn't stand the heat of my flames. They all thought i died when i overused  it to try and prove myself. So i ran away decided that stain was right cause i saw it first hand and well now im here." "im so sorry!" the bad feeling still hasn't  left but i didn't care. we needed eachother right now so i cuddled up to him and rest my head while closing my eyes. He was nice and warm. He smelt like he finally took a shower. You used to be able to smell him from a mile away. I smiled a bit. It was nice being able to be like this. No school. No work  nothing to bother use. Just us. Well minus  the bad feeling in my gut

515 words whooo! Nice to see yall again sorry it took so long. School is a bitch my life is pain and yea.