Chapter 21

Yami eyed the ash coated doorway of the hideout.
There infact was only a doorway. A doorway which was sunk into the ground, making a passage to go below the Earth's surface.

One by one, all the members of the raid landed behind Yami and put their brooms and grimoires away.
Yami waited and inspected the doorway until Noelle called out.
"Captain....everyone's here."

Yami turned to the members who stood waiting for his instructions.
"Ah alright.....do y'all remember the plan?"

Everyone had confused looks as they looked around and to their teammates.
When did Yami give a plan?

"Alright. I'm joking. There's no plan."
He straightened up his back and slid out his Katana.
"Go wild, kiddos. But don't get caught. And if you die, I'll kill you."

Yuno sighed.
How can you kill us if we're already dead.

The captain double slashed the centre of the doorway, and brought it down to rubble, revealing a wide hole which lead to pitch darkness.

"Huh. It would've been better with stairs, but who cares.
........it rhymes. Nice."

Yami jumped into the hole without signalling anyone, and left the members in shock for a few seconds.
"He can't just jump in without telling us! What sort of captain is he...."
Alecdora let out an angry huff before walking up to the pit and jumping in.

Langris followed in after Alecdora, and soon everyone jumped in.
"H-HEY!! THAT LOOKS SO FUN!! I'M GONNA GO IN, YUNO!!"
"Asta...Asta wait!"

Yuno reached out to grab his excited friend, bit missed by an inch.

Asta ran to the hole, and turned to Yuno once.
"See you on the inside, Yuno!"

The ash blonde saluted at his irritated rival, before throwing himself into the pit with a adventureous yell.

The raven haired watched as Noelle peeked into the hole and cursed at Asta, and was soon pushed by Nero. She screamed as she lost her balance and fell into the hole.

Yuno sighed before walking up to the pit and looking down.
The longer he looked, the more he felt as-if it was increasing in length. He activated a thin barrier of wind before stepping in.

...................

The ash blonde boy landed onto a hard surface with a thud from his boots.
He looked around with a curious expression, which slowly became more and more confused.
"Huh? Where's everyone?"

Around Asta was a cave like structure with lose sand falling onto his head. It was barren, he was the only one there.

"Uhh....Yuno? Noelle? Captaiinn..!! Where are you guys?"

Asta started to walk towards the one passage that was the only way out of there. He stopped when he heard a faint scream, becoming louder by the second.

"That's...Noelle!"
Asta turned to the hole he came from, and the yelling only became louder.

Asta stretched out his hands and caught Noelle just before she hit the ground. The Silva girl's screaming came to an abrupt halt upon feeling the wind suddenly stop hitting her face.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the ash blonde.
"Noelle! Found you!"

She stared at him, before flushing bright pink like Vanessa's hair.

"Bak.....ASTAAA!!"
She punched him right in the jaw and let herself drop to the stone ground.
"OWW!! I JUST SAVED YOUR ROYAL ASS!!!"
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!!"
"YOU EXPECT ME TO USE MAGIC AND SAVE YOU WITH WIND OR SOMETHING!!???!
....................
........speaking of wind....."