2. Spectrolite

3 minutes later...

After getting knocked out by the explosion, Hugo opens his eyes and sees that a large, spherical-shaped object struck the front of the building Hugo walks over to investigate and he takes a look at the object. Then, a crack is seen and Hugo backs up a bit and grabs out his pistol and aims at the object.

Hugo: "Merda, merda, merda!"
(Shit, shit, shit!)

He switches the safety off and keeps aiming. Suddenly, it bursts open and a blue woman dressed in a yellow revealing outfit falls out and collapses onto the ground. She then gets up and sees Hugo, she backs up worried a bit and she grabs a spear from the object and points it.

 She then gets up and sees Hugo, she backs up worried a bit and she grabs a spear from the object and points it

???: "Whoa, whoa! Stay back!

Hugo then lowers his pistol and puts it back in his holster and begins to speak English with a bit of a Portuguese accent in his tone.

Hugo: "An English, talker. Are you alright, madam?"

She continues aiming at him and Hugo tries to remain calm.

Hugo: "Hey, hey. Listen, just listen. I speak English too. I can help you get away from those hostiles."

The woman then lowers her spear and Hugo smiles in relief.

Hugo: "See? Alright, now can you please tell me what your name is?"

Spectrolite: "I-it's Spectrolite, human."

Hugo: "Spectrolite? What an odd name...why did you refer to me as human?"

He then observes her spear and the object she came out of. Hugo then realised that she may be extraterrestrial.

Hugo: "You're not a human, are you?"

Spectrolite: "I'm a gem. I am from a planet and galaxy which is lightyears away from yours. You, humans, have so much to learn about gems."

Hugo: "So you really are an alien."

Spectrolite: "Well, I've been observing you, humans, for more than what you call, a decade. I've been curious to know more so here I am. I crashed into your planet to see. but all I can say is that it looks like I arrived in a bad time."

Hugo: "Well that's the thing, madam, Spectrolite. It is bad-

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Hugo turns around and sees the hostiles shooting civilians in the area. They see Hugo and they open fire.

Hugo: "Merda! Spectrolite, quickly get down!"

A few bullets miss and Hugo deploys his shield and it blocks some bullets. Spectrolite gets behind Hugo as he walks forward a bit and grabs his KF5 SMG and open fires, killing the hostiles that were on the beach. This action amazes Spectrolite who looks in surprise and inspects Hugo's exo-suit and equipment.

Spectrolite: "Never have I ever, seen human equipment like this. It's so unique and advanced. What are these weapons you use, human?"

Hugo: "This one right here, is my KF5, SMG, this is my ATLAS 45, pistol and the last one right here is my SN6 SMG. Oh, and my name is Hugo Pereira."

Spectrolite: "Hugo? Hooogo? Such funny names you humans have."

She giggles a bit and more gunshots are heard. She stays close to Hugo who also heard them. He notices a large cloud of smoke coming from downtown. Most likely from the explosion.

Hugo: "Come on. I gotta save all these people, let's go!"

Together, they move away from the apartment and the beach and enter the city to save civilians and assist the Brazilian military.

To be continued...