4. AST Goliaths

As they roam around downtown, the duo hears gunshots and Hugo is gripping Spectrolite's hand tightly. Hugo then sees an enemy V-TOL hovering in the air and it flies over buildings with a searchlight, then some explosions are heard and Spectrolite stays closer to Hugo. Then Hugo hears stomping and bangs.

Hugo: "I don't like that noise."

*BOOM*

Then, an explosion occurs in the lobby of an office building. Out of the smoke, comes 3 large mechs with people controlling them.

 Out of the smoke, comes 3 large mechs with people controlling them

Hugo: "Oh Merda! AST Goliath mechs!"

AST 1: "Finish them!"

Spectrolite grabs out her sword and spear and she sees the mechs fire machine gun bullets. Hugo grabs her and takes her to cover behind a van and then one of the ASTs prepares to fire a missile. Hugo quickly shoots the AST's chest, denting it lightly and the AST looks at Hugo and he charges and lowers the rocket launcher on his shoulder.

AST 2: "Moving in to terminate the little merda!"

The other ASTs stand by and watch as he rushes towards the car and bashes into it, knocking it down only to see that Spectrolite and Hugo are not there. He looks to the right to see them running down the street and downtown on the sidewalks. Then they take cover behind an empty car.

Hugo: "Go, go, go! Over here!"

They hide there and Hugo looks over to see them walking down the streets, searching for them. One of them walks toward the car the 2 are hiding behind, the mech looks over the car and it even walks around it and looks there, Spectrolite nearly screams only for Hugo to cover her mouth.

Hugo: "Sshh, shh."

AST: "Onde está o merdinha?"
(Where's the little shit?)

AST 2: "Ele estava aqui ... deve ter corrido pela estrada ali, afinal, ele tem um maldito traje Exo. Torna ele mais rápido."
(He was just here...must've run down the road there, after all, he's got a damn Exo suit. Makes him faster.)

AST: "Hm..."

The 3 AST mechs walk forward and barely notice the duo hiding behind the car. They leave the area and Hugo lets go of Spectrolite's mouth. The 2 of them then get up to quickly move before the mechs turn around. Then, Spectrolite accidentally steps on a can/

*CRINKLE*

Spectrolite: "AH!"

Hugo: "Shit!"

Then, the 3 mechs behind them stop moving and they turn around to see the 2. Then, Hugo quickly sweeps Spectrolite off her feet and carries her, bridal style.

Hugo: "I got you, Spectrolite! Hold on!"

He then starts running as bullets fly past them. Spectrolite holds onto him tightly and he quickly looks behind him to see one of the AST's preparing to fire a missile. He then rushes into a cafe beside him by dashing in. The missile fires and it hits a car in front of them instead. He then lowers Spectrolite in the cafe and he shuts the door and barricades it with a shelf. Spectrolite gets back a bit and Hugo stands in front of her, protecting her from the ASTs which are trying to break down the door. The door has a glass window on it and one of the ASTs break down the window and try reaching in to grab Hugo. He grabs a can and throws it through the window to try and hit the titan but it hits the edge of their armour instead. It then grabs Hugo by his shirt, ripping it off and Hugo's now topless.

AST: "Merda, come here!"
(Shit)

He keeps trying tor each for Hugo who then begins to do the unthinkable. He moves to the side and grabs the AST's arm and he punches it, denting the armour so he can pry it off. He then grabs the arm and proceeds to break it, causing a bone to poke out of the skin and the AST is heard screaming in pain.

AST: "AAAHHH!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!! ISSO DÓI!!! MERDA! MERDA! PARE! PARE!!! AAAHH!!!"
(IT HURTS!!! SHIT! SHIT! STOP! STOP!)

Hugo then begins to pull on the arm hard, and he manages to pull the AST's torso through the cafe door and he's still screaming in pain as his legs are sticking out the door from outside.

AST: "I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL- AAAH!"

Hugo dislocates the AST's arm and Spectrolite grabs a spear from her gemstone and tosses it to Hugo.

Spectrolite: "Hugo, catch!"

Hugo: "Thanks!"

He then jabs the spear into the AST's head, killing him and ending the brawl. The other 2 ASTs outside are heard leaving the area, most likely leaving selfishly. Hugo pants and he sits down near the door and wipes some sweat off his forehead. Spectrolite looks at Hugo's chest, clearly looking at his muscles. Hugo looks up at her and tilts his head slightly confused as to what she's looking at.

Hugo: "W-what?"

He looks down at his chests and gasps softly, snapping Spectrolite out of her little trance.

Hugo: "O-oh. Th-that's my chest. It's not really that appropriate to look at it."

Spectrolite: "Oh stars, I'm so sorry!"

She covers her face, hiding a blush that was growing there. Hugo laughs and he gets up and pats her on the back.

Hugo: "Hey, hey it's ok. At least you learn. It's alright now, nothing to worry about."

Spectrolite: "O-ok."

She stops covering her face and Hugo smiles at her, assuring her again that everything's ok. He then picks up his shirt and sees that it's totally ruined.

Hugo: "Well, I guess I have to fight topless now."

He tosses his ripped top aside and he shoves the ASTs corpse out of the cafe door and back outside.

Hugo: "Come, we have to go."

They walk out and Hugo grabs Spectrolite's hand and they start moving out.

To be continued...