ASMMAHAV 10

"Why do you care?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he starts to walk away

"Why do you care?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he starts to walk away. Taehyung uses his speed and blocked Jungkook, which causes him to stop. The younger stared at him, raising his brow.
"No, tell me" Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs, rolling his eyes.
"Because, I wanted to explore?" Jungkook says and gasps as Taehyung grabbed him from the shoulders.
"Explore?! That vampire couldn't killed you! You aren't trained that well yet!" Taehyung says, shaking Jungkook.

"Woah, calm down, I'm okay" Jungkook says as he grabbed onto Taehyung's arms. The older stared, gulping and scratching his nape.
"I meant, Jin hyung was worried for you" Taehyung says, laughing lightly. Jungkook nods, and both uses speed to go back to the house.

"Jungkook! Oh, my goodness, Jungkook, where the fuck have you been?" Jin asks as he hugged Jungkook. The younger chuckles, pushing Jin's shoulders a bit.
"Hyung, don't worry, I'm okay, Taehyungie hyung saved me" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung stood there, gulping as he blushes a bit. Jin smirked at Taehyung, sighing in relief as he cups Jungkook's cheeks. Taehyung would've growled if it weren't for Jungkook being there.

"Okay, go to your room now" Taehyung says, making Jungkook look at him in confusion but nodding. He walked away and Jin laughed, whispering in his brother's ear.
"You like him, I know it" Jin says, winking after. Taehyung scoffs, pushing him a bit and sighing.
"Just shut the fuck up, hyung. I just accidentally marked him, that's it" Taehyung says out of the blue, making Jin's eyes widen.

Jungkook was watching all of these from his room, gulping.
"Yeah, it was all just a mistake" Jungkook says, sighing as he opened his eyes and plopped down his bed.
"I should avoid him" He says, groaning as he hid his face in his pillow.

"I should've know, haha"