ASMMAHAV 8

"Uh, no!" Taehyung says, growling

"Why are you so defensive? It's not like me and Jin hyung are actually together. You scared me awhile ago, so I had my revenge" Jungkook says, winking and left a small kiss on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung would've blushed, but he tried not to.
"Shut the-" He gets cut off as Jungkook laughs.
"Please get out of the room now, I need to change" Jungkook says and pushed Taehyung out of the room. He closed the door and locked it. Taehyung is met with Jin, who frowned.
"What are you doing inside Jungkook's room? Don't tell me you went and bothered him again" Jin says, raising his brow. Taehyung scoffs, closing his eyes and seeing Jungkook taking his shirt off.

He would've wanted to see more if to weren't for Jin slapping his head.
"Don't fucking dare do that, I know you're watching him change" Jin says, glaring.
"Okay, sorry" Taehyung says, scoffing.
"Don't even think about closing those eyes, Tae! I'll make sure to tell Jungkook about what you're doing" Jin says and Taehyung pouts, huffing and walking away.

"What a fucking pervert" Jungkook says, scoffing. He could literally hear their conversation. But at least he got his revenge now.

Jungkook was walking outside the house, rolling his eyes. He saw the forest, one adventure won't hurt. He smirked and used his speed to go in. He smiled, seeing animals. He's trying to keep himself from devouring them. He walked around, hands in pockets with big grin on his face. He hears twigs being stepped on, his senses kicking in. He looks back, gasping as he gets slammed on a big tree. Groaning, he looks up and sees a guy. His eyes glowing red and Jungkook knew. A vampire. He gulps, standing himself up. The vampire smirked, saying these following words.

"Wow, I meet a newly turned vampire for the first time"