ASMMAHAV 2

Jungkook only expected himself to go home, drink the coffee he had bought just so he can stay awake because he had some work to do that he needed to finish

Jungkook only expected himself to go home, drink the coffee he had bought just so he can stay awake because he had some work to do that he needed to finish. That's what he just wanted, so after walking to an alley, he didn't expect himself to meet a vampire. A vampire in the 21st century, are you kidding me? Now, he's being pinned to the wall, crying like its gonna help at all. Yeah, he's being pathetic right now, but what can he do, the guy have some fangs and claws that can kill him right there and then.

"P-please... Please don't kill me... " He stutters, tears falling down his cheeks.
"Oh, lovely... Your blood smells so fucking good" The vampire says, biting his finger, causing it to bleed a bit. He tears up, that hurts.
"Would you mind if I taste you, lovely?" The vampire says and he shakes his head, indicating that he doesn't want to.
"Please... Please don't... " Jungkook says but the vampire seems like he isn't taking 'no' as an answer. His fangs bit onto his neck, and that's it... He's being bitten by a vampire. He screams, but what's the use after the vampire covered his mouth.

He tried...he really did, he tried to get away. But now, all he can do is cry...cry like a pathetic guy he is. He gave up. He gave up trying to resist, he knew he's gonna die. He gave up on screaming, it's no use anyways. All he did, is cry... Cry and cry until he reaches the point where he'll just die. From the arms of a vampire. A vampire he didn't knew existed. The vampire seemed to stop, but Jungkook was exhausted, he lost a lot of blood. And he stared at the vampire, and licked his lips but he had this worried expression. Jungkook's vision was blurry, he could only see the blurry vision of the vampire that'll be the cause of his dead. All he feels was another bite before darkness had taken over him.