ASMMAHAV 9

"Where the fuck is that vampire" Jin says as he walked back and forth

"Where the fuck is that vampire" Jin says as he walked back and forth. Taehyung walks in, frowning at his brother.
"What happened?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Jungkook's missing... Wait, you marked him, see if you can see him" Jin says and Taehyung shrugs. He closes his eyes and was met with red glowing ones.

"Hmm... What if I kill you right here? Your mate must be so devastated if he knew..."

Taehyung growls, making Jin frown but he didn't interrupt him.

"You should've known that this place isn't for vampires like you... A newly turned vampire is still new to these things and they tend to die right away. Wait, let me show you something"

Jungkook gulps as the vampire let go of his neck. He backed away, hissing before things starts to show. There were skeletons, skulls, scattered around. Jungkook whimpered, shaking his head as he backed away, that was a bad idea because his back is already on a tree, stopping him from going anywhere. He looks around, about to go away but the vampire grabbed him and growled.
"You're not going anywhere" He says, smirking.
"J-Just... Let me go... " Jungkook stutters, biting his lips.
"As if... You decided to come here, face the consequences" The vampire says and Jungkook shakes his head.

The vampire was about to bite Jungkook when something punched him back. This caused the vampire to flew on a tree, his back hitting it harshly. Jungkook stared at who it was, Taehyung.
"It's a shame that a vampire would kill someone's mate. Did you not meet them yet?" Taehyung says, crossing his arms. Jungkook just stayed quiet, staring at Taehyung's back and nervous because he knew he ran away like that. The vampire glared but decided to run away. Taehyung turned back to Jungkook, a glare directed right at him.

"And you, why the fuck would you go here by yourself?"