CH 18

Y/n's pov

[time skip after 1 week]

It has been a week me and Taehyung got together, well nothing changes we still fight for food, we still fight for what to cook for lunch or dinner, we still fight for what to do or not to do, in short everything is same AT DAY. But at the night it is a whole different story, at night god alone knows what happens to tae he becomes very horny at night, but it only started five days ago, i mean not that i am complaining but. . . . . it is still hard for me. I just want to take it slow but at the same time something inside me is telling me to take it fast.

As i was in my own thoughts the power cut and all the AC, and fans stop working, Tae was not at home, he told he is just going near the corners of the forest, he goes there with tannie for a walk at least once or twice in a week. And as tae is not home and the power just went off i thought to change into something light 'cause it was HOT.

and you wore this

As you changed you went downstairs and went to kitchen to drink water, as you were drinking you heard the door open and close "Honey! I am home where are you?" as he said that you choked on your water and started coughing very badly as you heard "...

As you changed you went downstairs and went to kitchen to drink water, as you were drinking you heard the door open and close "Honey! I am home where are you?" as he said that you choked on your water and started coughing very badly as you heard "maybe i know where you are" and he entered the kitchen as he saw you he froze on his spot and was staring at you with wide eyes as you saw him you said "what? What are you looking at like this?" You said as he came closer to you DANGEROUSLY CLOSE. Both of your bodies were touching each other as he bent a bit and whisper "you do know what you are wearing right?" as he said that you got confused and said "yes the power went off so i changed into shorts because it was getting a bit HOT you know?" as i looked up at him and he was still staring at my butt as i slapped his chest lightly and said " stop being a pervert tae" and went to my room but at the half way I was picked up by two arms and throwed at on that person's shoulder and who else it has to be? it was taehyung ofcourse "Taehyung what are you doing?" I asked him as he was still walking with my weight on his shoulder "you are not going to wear this. If you wanted to show off your legs like that you could have told me!" He said as we entered his bed room "what do you mean mister?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes and damn that was hot AF "I mean if you wanted to do something you could have asked me. I mean I am always free at night 😏" and once again it took me a while to understand what he was talking about "MR. KIM TAEHYUNG YOU DO KNOW THE RESULT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU SAY THIS!" I said and I started to chase him again as he was running he lost his balance and falls on the couch that is besides his bed and hits the behind of his head.
As I saw this I got worried and I went to him as he was still holding the back of his head and I climbed on top of him to see if it wasn't to serious "I am so sorry tae I didn't know you would get hurt, let me see if you-" I got cut off when I saw that his eyes were closed "you better get down from my lap or you are going to wake up my little friend which is not at at little" as he said that I got confused and said "but yeontan is in the living room and I am sure that he was playing with the chewy toy when we got upstairs" I said and he just growled and said "just get off of my lap already you have already turned me on, now I don't want my friend to wake up" and then it clicked me. Maybe I know what to do "Oh is that so?" I said as I smirked "want me to help you?" I said as I sat on to if his "NO NO ZONE" and hugged him but before I could say he flipped and now he was on top of me "you really think you could top? Huh? Well jokes on you cause I will top" as he said he smashed his lips onto mine like a tiger attacking his prey. At first it was slow but then the atmosphere started to get a bit heated up and the kiss got more passionate and raw by ever second, he slowly moves his hands on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss and mean time I play with his hair, after a while we pull away, and both of up we panting for air as we look into eachothers eyes "tell me I was your first kiss" as he told that I just nodded my head in a yes "and what about you?" I asked him "same here" he said as he became all red "awwww look at you being all shy and blushed" I said "you know very well I can also make you go wild for me?" He said and smirked "not to fast master~" I said and got up from his lap but was pulled back on his lap "did you just called my your master?" He asked "well you look like one 😏" I said "well. . . . If you say so" and Tae's stomach started to talk with us and we both started laughing.
As me and tae were eating out lunch the was a call on the phone which was kept in the corner of the room. It was ment for only when they spot some sort of danger or enemies around. I looked at tae and he looked at me, I got up and picked up the phone
(On the phone)
Y/n: hello?
???: Y/n get out of that damn house with in 20 minutes we have spotted some of your enemies out there. It seems like they will attack you at any time
Y/n: but that's impossible this house is in the middle of nowhere and nobody comes here!
???: Don't think just run out of that damn house and this time take your all the weapons and remember only 20 minutes and don't take the truck take the mini bus this time.
Beep beep beep
(End of call)
And the line went dead. I looked at taehyung and he said "I shall go pack my and your things and some food. You go pack your weapons" and we went running to our way forgetting the food.
As I opened the garage I saw a mini bus there.
(The bus)