CH 10

Taehyungs pov
As we were heading out it struck me that how are we going to travel and where are we going so I asked her, she was the one who told me to follow her and trust her so I did " how are we going to go and where are we going to go?" I finally asked her and she answered me "pardon? Can you please repeat what you said?" I sighed and repeated myself " I asked how are we going and where are we going to go?" She looked at me and blinked a few times cute and then smirked like a devil 😈 "don't worry and just get in the truck" I look around myself and there was nothing but trees and a bit of bushes "which truck?" I asked her and she laughed like she is the devil and pulled out a remote like thing and pressed a button and after a few second I could hear something coming closer to us and a truck jumped out of the bushed and it DIDN'T HAD ANY FVCKING DRIVER??!!! and I was like

What is that? WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT? and only one word came out of my mouth "how?" And as I was busy staring at that truck she had already stepped inside the truck and she shouted " DO I HAVE TO GIVE GIVE YOU A SPECIAL INVITATION TO GET IN OR WHAT...

What is that? WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT? and only one word came out of my mouth "how?" And as I was busy staring at that truck she had already stepped inside the truck and she shouted " DO I HAVE TO GIVE GIVE YOU A SPECIAL INVITATION TO GET IN OR WHAT?!" and I just shook my head and got in and sat besides her and she told "buckle up baby this is going to be wild" and smirked and did she just called me baby, I think I just started to like her "o-o-ok" she looked at me and said more like mocking me "awww are u scared?" "I am not scared" I humped and she turned on the music "this is my favourite music album and rapper Kim Namjoon, aka RM" she told with a smile " WAIT WHAT?! YOU ALSO LIKE HIS SONGS?!" I asked her and she looked at the road with winded eyes and told "HELL YES HE IS MY FAVOURITE!!" I was jungshooked and screamed "FINALLY!! SOMEONE WHO HAD A GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC! Do you also know AgustD?!" She said more like shouted " HE IS MY BIAS AND THE GREATEST RAPPER FOR ME HE IS LIKE GOD TO ME!" "ME TOO!!" "Now shut your mouth and listen to the song, you can sleep it will take two days for us to reach." I winded my eyes "wait what two days?" "Yes why? It is far but the safest amoung all the hideouts I have" I just did a 'o' shaped mouth and nodded as she kept the truck a automatic mode " how on this earth did you did that?" I asked still not able to believe that a truck just jumped and came infront of me without any driver " oh this car is automatic, you just have to set the location and it shall drive by itself, wierd right?" "Not wierd, AWESOME!" And for the rest of two to three hours it was silent it was really pretty so I took my camera 📷 and took some photo forgetting that yeontan was also here and as usual he jumped over me " why do you jump at wrong time?" I looked at him as he just tilted his head "and why are you so cute? Good thing that you are small and can fit anywhere 😜" as I was talking to my SON my eyes went to y/n as I thought out loud and asked her "Who are you?"
***************************
Hello my lovely reader ladies and germs how are you doing? I JHOPE you are doing good. It took me a good time to come up with an idea so please give this book a lot of love and please vote and comment and tell me if you guys have any idea for any fictional. Good and take care and eat well