CH 14

Y/n's pov
As I woke up I found myself inside the truck and as I look around me I saw Taehyung sitting with legs crossed and looking at me and then smiling brightly. "What will you take to get up?" It took me a while to realise that it was already noon.
I got up but was met by a really horrible pain in my leg. I looked at taehyung and saw him smiling at me and I was like why on this earth is he smiling he got down from his seat and started treating my wounds and when I saw it. I nearly fainted, my foot had a big cut and it was bleeding like hell.
I let taehyung treat my wound but while he was treating it I heard someone sniffing and I looked at taehyung and saw him crying for the first time without any other thought I bend down and cupped his face and hugged him like there was no tomorrow and he sobbed "aish why are you crying? Is it because I left? Huh?" I spoke while rubbing his back. "You, you are b-bad y-you promised m-me that you wo-won't le-leave but left. WHY?!" He said in between his little sobbes which made my heart weak "I am so sorry tae, I was just, just. . . I don't know what happened to me that I left you. Will you forgive me? I will not leave you, never"
"I am the one suppose to say sorry not you" he said "your head was already hot and I made you angry, I am sorry 😩" he said and showed his puppy eyes and I really lost it at that time, and kissed his cheeks and smiled "you shall be forgiven, now you forgive me" I said. He came closer to me and kissed my forehead "I also forgive you,. . . Now if you excuse me I have to apply band aid on your foot" he said as he winked at me. I said and sat on my seat. While he was putting band aid I asked him "is it that bad?" "No but because you can't stay still I have to put more and a bit tighter" he said "and looking at you this is not going to last more than 30 minutes on your foot"he said and finally looked up at me and started packing up all the blooded cotton and band aid and throws them in a bag and cleans his hands.
I was about to get up when he picked me up.
. . . .
"YAH! PUT ME DOWN YOU PERVERT! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKING ME?!" I shouted and he put me on the driver seat and then came and seats on the passenger seat. " I don't have much band aids left so I will pick you up whenever you want to move or want to go somewhere. That way you will move less and the band aid will not become loose" he says and I just nod my head, and there comes yeontan and sits on Taehyung's lap "seems like he is tired" I said "yes he is, he was the one who found you and wait HAVE YOU EATEN ANYTHING FOR A WHILE?!" he shouted at me and I just blinked.
Now that I remember I had no eaten anything on the day when I had to go for the party. I was going for the free food only over there, then on my first day I did not eat anything cause I was busy sleeping then yesterday I ran and didn't eat anything.

In short I have not eaten anything for last 2-3 days
" I had not eaten anything from last 2-3 days 😅" as I said that Taehyung's eyes winded and so did yeontans "so that's why you had fever yesterday" he said and I just tilted my head in confusion. He sighed and said "in my second year of college it was thought that if a person does not eat for a long time which is more than 3 days might catch fever because of the weakness and the lack of nutrition in body and sometimes can even faint, in your case you had not eaten anything for a while so the day you went for fight in that jungle you fainted when you came back and you even fainted from walking a lot that day and had a high fever and now that i see you might have lost a bit of blood because of your wounds." He explained and I was like "wait this is too much information for me to process" I said that a loud and he said "because you are dumb 🙂" he said with a smile and after a second my stomach started talking to me and Taehyung and we had a good laugh for that.

After that he gave me something to eat which he had packed, mostly they were fruits or a pack of jelly. This boy eats healthy I said to myself and we started to drive and after a few hours we reached to my safe house and that one was the biggest and the safest one ever. Till now no one was able to find me here. If I wanted I could have came here but these safehouse is only ment to use for use when we want to go underground and it is in the middle of the forest where nobody comes.
***************************
Hello my sweet little ladoos (my favourite Indian sweet) how are you doing and thankyou for reading this shit show which I just created with my last four brain cells ☺️. Vote and go and if you don't I will not add anything kinky in this story understand, you better understand (^_^メ) just kidding if you don't want to vote don't vote I wouldn't force you 😜 it is your choice cause
BOI IDGAF~~ (sing with me)
*SPOILER ALERT* THE COMING CHAPTER WILL BE FUNNY OR MAYBE I SHALL TRY TO MAKE IT TILL THAN SING WITH ME
BULTAOREUNE FIRE!!!!!~~~ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

 Vote and go and if you don't I will not add anything kinky in this story understand, you better understand (^_^メ) just kidding if you don't want to vote don't vote I wouldn't force you 😜 it is your choice causeBOI IDGAF~~ (sing with me)*SPOILER ...