CH 16

Y/n's pov
I had just got scolded by tae because I fainted cause I didn't ate anything and now tae was making something healthy for me. I didn't know how to cook much things so he made me some food and as the auroma of the food got to my nose I got to kitchen near tae and saw what he had made there was an egg roll, some kimchi fried rice, and salad 🥗 and it looked so tasty 🤤.
He set everything on table and sat infront on me and told "eat all you want" and smiled. I looked at him and then the food again "where is your food? You are not going to eat or what?" I said as I pout as he looked at me and said "eat" and I started to eat cause damn I looked tasty and I took my first bite and BOOM I was so tasty "how is it?" tae asked as I gave him my biggest smile I had followed by his big smile. And without his permission I shoved a piece of the egg roll inside his mouth as he was still jungshooked but chewed it.
As I was done eating i was about to do the dishes but he came a took them from me "you are not going to do anything your foot is hurt so sit your ass down" he said and I was sitting there like this

"I am not hurt that bad" I said defending myself 😤. He sighed and said "fine, but if you start bleeding again don't tell me" and I just nodded and went to do my dishes.

(Many many hours later)
I was rolling on my bed getting bored it was evening and the sun was about to set just as I was about to roll again the door flew opened and I fall from my bed.
"LET'S GO TO SEE THE SUNSET ON THE TOP!" And it was tae and yeontan I looked up and saw he looked a bit too excited for a sunset but still, as he saw me on the floor he was like.

This is not the first time he barged inside my room, not the first time he saw me fallen on floor because of shock so it was nothing new it happened when we were at his home as well "how many time are you going to fall?" He asked me as he was stil...

This is not the first time he barged inside my room, not the first time he saw me fallen on floor because of shock so it was nothing new it happened when we were at his home as well "how many time are you going to fall?" He asked me as he was still standing with that face bur still came and helped me. "LET'S GO TO SEE THE SUNSET" he looked happy so I also went upstairs with him.

"This is so pretty. Right?" he said with satisfaction in his tone. The last time i saw sunset was with my parents at this same spot it was a really good memory but sad at the same time. The more i think about it the more it hurts. I was bought out of my thoughts when Tae shouted my name "MIN Y/N, EARTH TO MIN Y/N" he said as i look at him and smiled and a few seconds later Yeontan came and sat on my lap he was too cute to handle and so was Tae no dout that Taehyung calls him his son. "Look the sun is going down" he said as i saw the sun. After a while for seeing the sun my vision became blurry and tears made its way down. For some reason i never felt weak in front of Tae whenever i cry of am in his arms.