- 8 -

After a week of sleeping, you finally woke up and by your surprise, Loki was sitting next to you reading a book

"Loki? You're here?" You said while rubbing your head you were dizzy.

"Y/N you're awake." Loki put your book down.

"How long I've been out?" You were looking around.

"Umm about a week." Loki was making his face like he was thinking, "you were really tired so you needed some sleep you almost set on fire all this floor while fighting with Thor about me."

"Did I win?" you said with a little giggle.
"Yes but that's not funny I caught you at the last second. And I wanted to ask you a question I hope it won't be too private." Loki said with confusion in his eyes.

"Sure ask me." You said looking at your burned hands.

"Why did your eyes glow when you were fighting?" Loki stared at you.

"Did I mention I have a lot of secrets that you'll find out later? That's one of them." You said.

Mrs. Stark heard your voice he rushed into your room, "Y/N welcome back."

"Thank you, Mrs. Stark." You said with a smile.

"I'm gonna be down there after 5 minutes okay Mrs. Stark?" You asked still smiling.

"Of course Y/N we will wait!" Mrs. Stark said and went down.

Then Jeret said, "Lokie you should go to sleep you've been awake two times each time you've been awake for 82 hours"

"Lokie is that true?" You asked worriedly.

"Yes Y/N that's true. It was my fault that you collapsed." Loki started to stare at the ground.

"But Loki that wasn't your fault. I just didn't want that innocent guy like you to go to Asgard's prison." You said.

Lokie looked at you, "really? But I've done a lot of bad things that you don't even know those things!"

"But you didn't hurt me you were helping me." You said and put your hand on his hand.

"But Thor is your best friend and you fought with him and he was angry with me all week," Loki said while glaring at you after three seconds.

"I know but he can't take away my friends. I don't trust him anymore!" You said removing your hand from his.

"Why are you so strong?" Loki said after a silence.

"I'm gonna show you that later, okay?" You said looking in his eyes, "I promise Lokie. And when I promise then it means I'm gonna do it!"

"Okay, if you say so." Loki knew that you never lie to him and he was staring at you when you said those words he felt some anger on his brother because he was the one who was fighting with Thor. He was the reason why Y/N was passed out all week he was the reason why he didn't sleep because he was scared that he would need to go to Asgard's prison.

"I'm gonna go so you can change." He said calmly.

"No you can stay we can go together I just will go and change in the bathroom." You said giving him small smile.

Why did I be friends with a criminal why did I fight over him. Did I were scared for him did I cared for him? Or is this just a dream? I've never known that I could fire things up my hands now are burned legs were cut and it was hurting.

"Are you ready Y/N?"Loki asked but he didn't get her so he went to bathe room.

"Loki what is happening to me?! My legs were cut and now all it's gone only burned hands aren't healed." You looked at Loki scared.

"I haven't seen this you can heal yourself with time like me."Lokie's face was like he has seen a ghost.

"Is that okay? Oh no..." you remembered what Thor said to you when you talked to him.

"What's wrong?" Lokie's face was still the same and now he was rubbing his head at the back.

"We have to go downstairs and later I'm gonna tell you some of the things that Thor has told me, "you said with a sirious face.

"Okay Y/N I guess that's important that you want to talk to me later!" Loki said with a confused look and gave you his hand to help you stand up because you were sitting on the cold floor.