- 2 -

Y/N (Your name)
L/N (Last name)

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a brother?" You were in shock and irritated that your best friend didn't tell you everything about his family

"I am sorry but Mr. Stark said it would be better that you didn't know that." Thor answered with upset look and you could see that he isn't lying. Even tho you knew he isn't lying you ran away crying and sad, and empty.

You knew where Steve was living at that time so you ran to him but when you were running to him you accidentally teleported yourself in front of his house, that has never happened to you. 'I guess I unlocked new power teleporting. So how many powers do I even have?'

-------

You knocked at the door, "Steve! Please open the door I have to talk to you." You said in a crying voice.

Steve heard and ran to the open door "Y/N are you okay?" He saw your red eyes but didn't ask about it.

"I don't know...Thor...my best friend he didn't tell anything about that he has a brother that he's like me!"

"Come here I'll get you some tea and we can talk about it, okay?"

"So what's his name?" Y/N asked.

"Okay I'm gonna tell you but please don't say that I told you about him, okay?" said Steve.

You said, "Okay, okay now tell me everything!"

"His name is Loki, he's the God of Mischief." Steve started, "he's criminal he wanted to be king, and he escaped from Asgard's prison now he's wanted, and when he heard that we found you from that moment he's trying to find you so you need to be careful."

Steve was serious and you were a little bit scared what if he'll hurt you?

"Thank you Steve for telling me this Mrs. Stark is calling me I guess I'll get mission with robbers it will be fast"

------

You ran and again accidentally teleported right into Mr. Stark's lab.

"Y/N that was..."