- 7 -

Y/N (your name)

You had a nightmare so you waked up and breathing heavily but when you woke up your phone fell on one floor making noise

"Y/N!" Loki ran in, "are you okay? What happened?"

"It's alright I had just a nightmare." You said rubbing your face in your hands.

"About what was your nightmare?" Loki asked little bit sleepy but still a little bit scared.

"It was about my mom that I was again in that room she injected serums and," you said but then you broke down and started to cry.

"Y/N it will be alright! Come here." He put his chilly hands around you and hugged you.

"What happened Y/N?" Nat showed up, "yohuhurter! You monster!"

"No, I didn't do anything," Loki said in kind of shock that she thinks that he is hurting her.

"Get him away from Y/N." Mrs. Stark said.

Loki got away from you with hands up and sad. They took you to Mrs. Stark's lab.

"Where's Lokie?" You were scared because he was just comforting her.

"He will go to Asgard's prison he hurt you! What did he do to you!" Steve was angry.

"No!!!" You yelled in all your voice. He heard you and he started to get scared for you.

---------

"You'll go to Asgard's prison!" Thor said to his brother.

"Thank you brother" he rolled his eyes.

--------

You stand up and ran everyone was trying to catch you but you were faster. You got in the elevator and said Jeret to my floor.

"Nooo!" You yelled while running to Thor and Loki.

"What no?" Thor looked back to you.

You ran in Lokie's arms and hugged him. Of course, he was shocked.

"He won't go anywhere?!" You yelled at Thor.

"Sorry Y/N he hurhurtu he'll go to Asgard's prison, "Thor said.

"NO, he won't!" You yelled back at him the second time.

"What did you do to her Loki?! Did he brainwashed you?!" Thor started to yell.

"No, I haven't brainwashed. I had a nightmare and he was helping me not hurting me!" you yelled at him with tears in your eyes.

"It's okay Y/N!" Loki said to her.

"No you're not going anywhere," you said looking at the ground with tears falling.

"Wilk, you miss me?" He said with a little smirk on his face.

"Yes. He's not going anywhere Thor," you said to him.

He took Loki at his hand and you were starting to get angry your eyes started to light up in bright blue color. Loki and Thor looked at you and behind all avengers looked at you.

You lifted Loki in the air with your powers and made a bubble where he floated in the air you started to fly fastly on Thor's side taking him by the neck and yelling at him.

"Don't touch him! He's staying here!" You yelled and when you saw other avengers trying to stop you you made a see-thru wall and you fought with Thor for around thirty minutes.

Thor was tired he wouldn't even stand but you weren't losing energy that much as Thor you shoot him with fire he could barely block all your attacks.

Loki was surprised by how strong you are and he remembered that she has a lot of secrets. You were doing this because you were trying to protect him. When you saw his face you let free Loki.

"He won't go to Asgard!" you said to thor.

Then your eyes started to get the same color, you felt dizzy and you started to fall but Loki caught you. You were still awake.

"Please say you won't go to Asgard's prison." You said quietly because you were tired and Loki only heard you.

"I won't go to Asgard's prison Y/N." Loki stared into your eyes as you slowly closed your eyes.