Ganyu and Hard Cheese

"We stand here solemnly with our lives on the line

"We stand here solemnly with our lives on the line. Undying loyalty is second to none in the Yanshang teahouse," The Halberd whipped out a grin of pure cocksureness. To someone who'd lived over thousands of years as well as bestow her talents to the Qixing in Liyue, these matters were anything but physically draining for Ganyu. "So please, excuse my humane qualities if I drank away my misfortunes instead of standing proudly near the entrance of our well-esteemed establishment." The Halberd groaned out to his partner-in-arms, The Fang.

Ganyu, despite seeing the world in various ways and quagmires, had not yet paid a visit to this teahouse, or drank their tea. One potential customer was even scared away because the hostess was quote by quote 'indescribably mean and dynamically passionate about specific food categories'. Or else she'd tell you to get lost and vamoose before you can blink.

Ganyu lived worshipping a deity who had done much more than any individual in the world. At least, in her eyes. Everyone had different beliefs. Keqing, being the knowledgeable electro-visioned woman adept with a sword was quite distanced from Ganyu regarding such faiths. 

Questioning this, questioning that. Anyone who dared to insult Rex Lapis and his actions were either full of dirt or they came in chocked with philosophical convictions. 

The Halberd caparisoned traditional armor, shoulder plates favourably befitted his brusque but doddering physique. Though being physically ancient did not matter much in the context of Liyue's inhabitants. In fact, they respected longevity on equal footing with the quickness of leaves falling down trees. 

His build was similar to that of the blacksmith forging ores and specific types of equipment in the city of freedom. Ganyu harbored no interest in venturing out unless she was ordered to. She had more opportunities than the average human in exploring the world's canvas. 

"Please! Can't men drink away their troubles?! Ms. Ganyu! You must defend me here!" The Halberd folded his arms, head drooped down from shame, unable to handle The Fang's gaze dissecting his soul painfully.

The Fang, an earnest and straightforward female with black braids tore the conversation apart, glancing at the flowers to avoid any more skirmish.

Ganyu sighed internally as her timeless heart could not sympathize with liquor. 

She tried nonetheless to alleviate the uncomfortable tension between the two, "I could understand on a prompt economic level why she might be displeased with your current etiquette." 

Ganyu raised out one finger, detailing the first problem, "The workers in the upper sector have complained about your gambling obsession. Quite frankly, in their words, it had a massive effect on the chefs of your generally-acclaimed lavish diner."

The Halberd twitched at that. 

"Drinking intoxicants that calm but dull the mind... Overall, it isn't inherently a bad thing to do, it's just how people take it, I suppose..." Ganyu offered a reassuring smile she wasn't verbally attacking this man. "Your establishment's under the radar for customers, Halberd. Not only that, you frivolously spend Mora like hunting for Jueyun Chilis. It's taken a toll on the staff. Three men were fired this morning according to the woman who sweeps the leaves with a broom."