𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"italy. daly. chalamet. get your french ass down here now." tim demanded from the kitchen at his now york apartment.

"i'm about to stream with finnnnn." italy dragged out with finn on facetime on her phone.

"well postpone it come here i need to talk to you." tim said.

"finn i'll be back. start the stream and if i'm not back in 10, stall. if i'm not back in 20, i died." italy deadpanned.

"that wasn't funny." finn said while going to start the stream.

"fuck o-" italy started.

"well i be damnned. gucci! get ya ass home!" tim screamed from the kitchen once more.

"gotta dash." italy said leaving her phone on her desk and running to the kitchen.

"your fans would be absolutely livid if they found out you had a tiktok account and they didn't know about it." italy said when she made it to the door frame.

"i know. it'd be kind of embarrassing for them if they knew i saw the kinds of things they posted on there too, but that's a different conversation for a different day." tim stated.

"k so what do you want?" italy asked.

"i want you to tell me what this is." tim said pulling out his phone with a picture of her and jaeden kissing. 

"this was two months ago. who leaked this?" italy asked.

"i'm not sure, but also look at this." tim said pulling up an article about the whole situation.

E News !

jaeden martell and italy chalamet together??

fans have been shipping the two of them since their mutual friend, finn wolfhard, introduced them to each other at the mtv movie awards.

or so they thought.

this just in leaked photo of the two kissing at the mtv movie awards lead us to believe they knew each other before the event and maybe were or even still are in a relationship. 

italy chalamet is timothée chalamet's little sister and she sees herself getting into the acting world very soon. she recently got the leading role in an upcoming hbo mini series.

jaeden martell has been in the spotlight since the it 2017 remake, but that was not his first role. he was in several other projects and continues to star in many other movies.

the two have been seen commenting on each others post. this is also not the first time they have been seen together.

here's them with a few of their mutual friends a few months ago in new york

the fans are very confused because they thought she was involved with louis partridge.

the two have been leaving flirty comments on each other posts and it seems as though they have gotten very close in the few months

is italy with jaeden or louis??

who do you guys ship more?? jitaly??? or litaly??

let us know down below!

"oh my god..." italy trailed off.

"well?" tim asked.

"well what? everything is blowing up in my face and i need to find out who leaked this photo." italy said. she quickly ran back into her room and saw finn still on the phone.

"tally there's an-" finn started.

"an article. i know." italy responded.

"i canceled the stream, so that we can figure this out." finn said.

"thanks finn. i just don't know." italy asked finn while leaving her room with her phone in her hand.

"finn you gonna help us figure this out?" tim asked when he realized who was on the phone.

"yeah. so let's start from the beginning." finn said.